Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
aeods chapter 37 . 4/29/2004
Hi I tjink this is a great story, is May the electric guardian?
the pen pals chapter 37 . 4/29/2004
I can't help thinking that was a bit short for some reason. Anyway, I see what you mean about Ritchie - I expected him to be Electric Guardian. Mind you, you know what you're talking about.
Bathtime? Is this another 'mandotory swimsuit episode'-like thingy? I guess I'll find out tommorow.
Yours fanficilly, Penpal's chum
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 37 . 4/28/2004
I thought the spelling of his name was Richie, not Ritchie. Also, I can't to see what you have in store next.
the pen pals chapter 36 . 4/28/2004
Yay! Cookies! ...ahem. Thanks for answering my question (if a bit weirdly). I think the Pokeyen is the offical currency of Pokemon World - lots of other stories use it too - so that's nice. Anyway, I love this fic, and goodbye!
Not signed,
Penpal's chum.
bobrabbit100 chapter 34 . 4/27/2004
Finally! THe trip to space is over. I didn't really like that much but otherwise this story is the best! It's very comedical and adventurous. Keep up the good work!
the pen pals chapter 35 . 4/27/2004
Brilliant! Thanks for answering the questions at the end of chap. 34. The poor train conductor! Actually, when are ,we going to see him again! JHe's a really good character. Well then, see you again for 36 (The what? "Mandotory swimsuit episode"? Why do you need a swimsuit episode?).
Signed, Penpal's chum
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 35 . 4/27/2004
A funny chapter that will hopefully get funnier.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 34 . 4/25/2004
Another great chapter here, and I kinda liked the volcano scene. I actually printed out the laws of anime, and have it wherever I go. About super, maybe you can have ultra instead maybe, just an idea. Also, I liked the romance here, to bad that Chilibi is seven and Tracy is somewhat around 19, I think. If they were the same age, maybe there would be something going on, who knows.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 33 . 4/23/2004
I see a romance popping up here with Tracey and Chilbi. I like the new attacks that you gave the guardians, and I can't wait to see what's going to happen next. What was Ash talking about when he told Mew that he would be returned to his son and is the amulet the Stone of Magic? Also, I noticed that Dash had a super attack, but you didn't say anthing about his power mode transformation.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 32 . 4/16/2004
Another good chapter that you have here, and I can't wait to see what's next. So, they use their items to change, but what about the gaurdians that don't have an item?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 31 . 4/15/2004
Oh that epispode is going to be funny. Are the other guardians going to have scepters as well?
the pen pals chapter 31 . 4/15/2004
Very good! I like the fact that Green gets bashed up quite a few times(I am not a Green fan), and the bit at the end, in particular the next episode summary, was very funny.
So long, and FTF!
Penpal's chum
the pen pals chapter 30 . 4/14/2004
Ta muchly for the kind reviews. Sorry I haven't reviewed for a while, but there's been heavy traffic (-_-;). Anyway, great twist with the catgirl. Oh, so tense...what will the suprise be?
Thanks from Penpal's chum
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 30 . 4/14/2004
I can't wait to see what will happen to see this surprise. Gotta go.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 29 . 4/13/2004
I can't wait to see what happens next.
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 54 61 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »