Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
the pen pals chapter 27 . 4/10/2004
Wicked! Thanks very much for answering my question. So it was Princess' Day, eh? Good storyline. Cannae wait for the next one! Oh, and remember to update your summaries; the alerts look kinda odd when they've the summary for the previous chappie. Mind you, it probably isn't your fault. Bye!
the pen pals chapter 26 . 4/9/2004
OK, I was wrong. You haven't answered my other question yet, but I'll let it go. Anyways, brilliant chapter, and I can't wait for the next one. Whoever could the princess be, I wonder? N.B.: ANY REFERENCES TO PRINCESS PEACH WI BE CHOPPED UP AND USED AS FIREWOOD.
Sir-Egan chapter 26 . 4/9/2004
Yay! Continue!
dragonwave chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
great story and very well written, also it makes me wonder what happens next. I think you are a great writer.
the pen pals chapter 25 . 4/7/2004
Wait a sec - how come no Slugma were caught? And why didn't they harden and die on contact with the water? Apart from that, though, keep up the good work on this fic, and I cannot wait for Chap. 26!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 24 . 4/5/2004
Thanks for the idea. Did just that actually. I can't wait to see what happens next. I like what Sakura said, and how she was the fire guardian and all. I can't wait to see what yoou have in store for us next buddy.
the pen pals chapter 23 . 4/5/2004
Yay! This rules! Alright, so we can trust Green, bgut not much. I hope those two'll stop fighting soon, it's really annoying...FTF! FTF! FTF!
Sir-Egan chapter 23 . 4/5/2004
Another good chapter up, keep up the good work!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 23 . 4/4/2004
I didn't know that rule. Where does it say that? But if it's true, then Brock probably won't ever get a girl. However, I believed that Green was never an Evil Guardian in the first place, just a girl with mixed-up emotions. Ah well, can't wait to see what's next.
the pen pals chapter 21 . 4/3/2004
What a cliffhanger! That Green will never give up: I can't beleive Ash feels sorry for her. Anyway, can't wait for the next one, but there is a tiny problem. It's a bit hard to tell who's speaking. Apart from that, though, this is brilliant; keep it coming!
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 21 . 4/2/2004
Okay, now that was wierd. I can't wait til tommorow to see what happens.
bobrabbit100 chapter 20 . 4/1/2004
This was a great chapter! I have enjoyed your story all the way through. Also, you have an error in this chapter (ch. 20) Venasaur, Bulba and Ivy are all Grass-Poison types so shouldn't there be a Poison guardian to? Also there are no Pokemon that are only Flying types so the Normal guardian should have appeared already to in the episode where Tracey got his powers
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 20 . 4/1/2004
If you had cancelled this, lets just say that you wouldn't find me happy anymore. If you do ever end this fic, I'LL FLAME YOU!
Sir-Egan chapter 19 . 4/1/2004
WAHOO GOOD ONE! I have read every chapter of this story and I look forward to the next one!
the pen pals chapter 18 . 3/31/2004
This is good! I liked the way you introduced Todd in chap. 16 as a new guardian, and I can't wait for the next ione! As Easter hols approach, so do morew fanfics...brill!"
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 55 62 63 64 65 66 .. Last Next »