Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 18 . 3/30/2004
I was just wondering, that's all, because I do know some pokemon who do change types after they evolve. I actually thought that Lotoya was going to be the poison guardian, but I guess I was wrong.
gladdecease chapter 16 . 3/29/2004
Okay, my mistake about New Bark Town. It's not in Hoenn. They kind of sound alike, though. Anyway, nice job with this chapter.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 17 . 3/29/2004
I'm glad that someone has gotten new powers. I was just wondering if they would ever get any new powers, but it seems that I'll be alright. I have an idea, how about Richie, is he the guardian of electric and what about pokemon that change types when they evolve?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 16 . 3/28/2004
A really great chapter that you have here, and I have no guesses as ofyet, but what about their powers? When are you going to let the other guardias have more attacks?
gladdecease chapter 8 . 3/28/2004
I think Gary is May's brother, because I've heard of a May Oak in the manga. One question...isn't New Bark Town in the Hoenn Region and not Johto?
gladdecease chapter 15 . 3/28/2004
Are you going to have Duplica in this too? It seems that you're pulling out seriously old characters to me. Nice job with the story otherwise. Not to be rude, but I suggest definitely having Gary and Ritchie as Guardians-they show up in more episodes than some possible guardians.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 15 . 3/27/2004
I always wondered why they didn't change it to Todd when they made the game. Who knows. Also, an author by the name of squeakyinuears has a thing at the end of his stories called fic of the week, and I've done it myself. You are the first recomdenation, and I hope that you check out My YuYu story out sometime.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 14 . 3/26/2004
Another awesome chapter here Mr. Panda. That next chapter sounds as if it is going to be funny.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 12 . 3/24/2004
IDEA! When anyone sees a pokemon hurt, they would call on the scepter of their power, correct? So they can't use it whenever, they have to be mad enough to use it, right? Please tell me if I'm right in an e-mail or something, but I need to know if I'm right or not!
bobrabbit100 chapter 11 . 3/24/2004
I have a questions? Are you a fan of Sailor Moon or Power Rangers cause the part with the scepter just magically appearing is suspicously like SM and the part with a bad guy calling a wierd mutant out of nowhere is sorta like SM and PR I used to be a fan of both shows.
mistercow chapter 11 . 3/24/2004
This story is cool!
I think that Dash is May's brother. After all, wouldn't Ash's mom know if she had another child?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 11 . 3/23/2004
Interesting chapter that you have here. I can't wait til tommorow to see another chapter about this. It sounds as if you were hinting that everyone would get a scepter, and only two people have more than one attack, or so I've noticed. When are you going to give Brock and Misty new attacks?
the pen pals chapter 10 . 3/23/2004
Woohoo! This story is brilliant! (not sure about the rating, tho'), You *must* finish this fic!
bobrabbit100 chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
MR Panda, I love ur story, it's so original! The only part I don't like is that everyone is so mad and mean to Dash and Tracey it's like they've a comitted a crime of some sort, otherwise very good. I'm on forums, that's how I got here, to your story. My fav chapter was chapter 2. Anyway, I think you need to make more ppl Guardians soon. If you would like my ideas on who should be some guardians and what types, just PM me on forums, I am PlusleMinun
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 10 . 3/22/2004
I see how small Palett Town is, but I still don't get it. I must be stupid or something. I'll make sure to see that people review this, because I got connections, and a good chapter that you have here.
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 56 63 64 65 66 67 Next »