Reviews for Guardians of Pokemon
Connor Wall of Ireland chapter 9 . 3/21/2004
I think May could be the Fire Guardian. Who knows. lol.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 9 . 3/21/2004
Thanks for answering one of my questions. I'm wondering if May would be the Fire Guardian or somerthing like that. However, since I can't buy Magna, (I'm poor) can you please tell me who May's other brother is?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 8 . 3/21/2004
Another great chapter that you have here. I can't wait until tommorow to see another great chapter of this, but are May and Dash going to become Guardians as well, and who is May's other brother?
mudkip101 chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Its Great! Keep on a writting!
Signed,
Sasquash o_0
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 7 . 3/20/2004
I can deal with that, but I'm not sure how everyone else would feel about that idea buddy. However, I can't wait to see what you have in store for the trio. Revealing Jenny, hahaha
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 6 . 3/20/2004
Thank you for the ecouragement and support Mr. Panda. Sorry for the delayed review, I was on a field-trip to D.C.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 5 . 3/17/2004
Another great chapter. I can't wait to see what happens next. Since you asked about MMisty, I decided to make another chapter all about her.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 4 . 3/16/2004
Oh well, guess I was wrong. I'm guessing that the electric guardian will be shown in the next chapter of yours Mr. Panda. Also, thanks for the review.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 3 . 3/15/2004
Okay, I'll just have to wait and see. However, were the voices Team Rocket and how many attacks is Ash going to have? Also, I assume that the water guardian is going to be revealed soon.
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 2 . 3/14/2004
That chapter sounds cool, but how could Ash be the physic guardian? I thought that he would be the electric Guardian since his first pokemon was a pikachu, but what do I know?
Dragon and Sword Master chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
Heh Heh, I think this a good idea. So, Ash can capture all the physic pokemon, since he is the guardian of physic, correct?
1,001 | « Prev Page 1 .. 57 64 65 66 67