Reviews for In Those Eyes ©
Undertheinfluence chapter 1 . 3/14/2010
My guesses are Draco, Harry, and Ron.
Al chapter 1 . 6/16/2004
I want to try for a cookie.

Malfoy, Potter, and... hmm... perhaps Granger or Dumbldor. Yes, i cannot spell. Bite me. (please...)

(JK JK JK JK JK JK)
JazzNProwl's sparklingAriaFyre chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
(both L.G. and Havyne Daurchniz yell):
It's Hermione! Third person is Hermione! The other two are obviously Harry and Draco.
Did we win the cookies? did we? did we, huh? did we? Please?
Lythtis chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
i know the characters! Draco, Harry, and Hermione! right, right, right? YAY! It's 3:23am and i still have to go to school tomorrow! So what am I doing here? ...i don't know...bedtime stories! YAY!
~Lythtis
Silentsoul chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
ohh ... ahh ... that was yummy. i love the way Malfoy traps harry. Just like that. .
p.s.(the ohs and ahs were lame.)
Jingo-Pixie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
um... malfoy potter granger?
Silent Stalker chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
did not let me finish my previous review but *cries* I loved the whole falling thing. It was really really really lovely. And I'm thinking Harry killed Draco, right?
As for this one. Ginny Harry Draco? I don't know. I think its Ginny, or maybe Hermoine. But anyhoo, I really enjoyed the 'eyes' thing. That was awesome and very very cool.
graft chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Here I come~;)
*hug*
littlericepot chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Hopefully, this isn't a one-shot. Very good start. Please continue!
~Sweet Sorrow
PS: Characters are Hermione, Draco and Harry.
suezabella chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Ron. Draco. Harry. Right? I love everything of yours... Not nonsense, just real.
Zammy chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
The repetition of the whole 'eyes' thing was wonderful. I loved it! D I'm guessing Hermoine, Draco and Harry. Do I get a cookie? P
embyr81788 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Yay. New Story! I love it!
There's Harry & Draco... hm... I'm guessing the third is Hermione? Or Blaise... (Why Blaise, I have no idea)
lilypurewhite chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I do enjoy your stories. It isn't nonsense, silly girl!I doubt I will be correct in who I think the third person is, but I would guess Blaise since he is the one mentioned in the story. I doubt Ron would know what was going on since he was clueless earlier. I'm just guessing, of course!
Are your stories copywrited?
hypersensitive chapter 1 . 3/13/2004
HONEY!
OMG I'm so happy you dedicated this to me. Its not nosense I swear. You really are good at every single thing you write. Its short, but the amount of angst is so lovely captured. I really am in awe of you. And to think its for me! I loved it! I'm honest! You have to keep writing I swear. Please?
Thank you again. Thank you thank you thank you. You are the nicest and you rock!