Reviews for Branded
Guest chapter 13 . 7/29/2013
DANG!Sad to see this wonderful story did an amazing job writing this.I think you should continue writing a lot more it!Benson/Stabler forever...
cinderell chapter 13 . 5/21/2012
If this is your first SVU fic,you did a great job,Very well every second of it!E/O FOREVERRRRRRRRR!
The.Ocean.Shadow chapter 13 . 10/9/2011
I. Love. This.
sapph89 chapter 13 . 5/7/2008
Hi, I just thought that I should tell you that I loved this story, and that I really realy do hope that you will make it into a series. I looked at your profile, hoping that the sequal was already posted, but I was saddened to find that it hasn't. I do hope that you are just making sure that the story line is very good, but I understand if it isn't. I will be waiting until the day comes when you do post the sequel, but until then, may your muse visit soon and often.
pinkydog123 chapter 1 . 2/19/2008
good _
liveinadive chapter 13 . 5/9/2007
... this is a series now? Am I reviewing that too? Lordy .. well, not tonight anyway. It's 1.51am. I'm still a little pumped though, so I'm chugging along :D

Kathy is a *raise in the air* HO!

Man, you do vindictive when you want to. I want to see more of it. Harsh and edgy suits you ... can I place some requests now?

Anyway, let me give you the rap up. This story was decent value :D

I really enjoyed the details, the characters and the emoitons you explored throughout the story (
liveinadive chapter 12 . 5/9/2007
hmm

essentially, that's what we call cheating. And although I in no way condone it, it works here. I liked how Olivia was so damn headstrong in the beginning but now she's diminutive and more of a needy person. Her hesitancy in this chapter makes you appreciate her character even more because shes so damn stubborn most of the time and its a reflection of what she demonstrates .. if that even makes sense ..

I'm sorry, I'm can't bring myself to warm to Elliott in this fic. Not sure why, though it's not fault of yours m'dear. I like his personality and attitude in this but for some reason he's just no grabbing me.

I shall give this more thought ... and I must say, if you end this story with a wedding or a marriage proposal .. there will be trouble :S
liveinadive chapter 11 . 5/9/2007
Woah

Drama now? This soap opera worthy :D

Only .. it's SVU so it'd be a SERIOUS soap opera .. if there is to be such a thing. Medical diagnosises rock. I think they brong so much more to the story instead of something just going 'ah, she hurt her leg and needed surgery ..' but yeah. The inclusion of the event specifics and results here is pretty damn sweet. I enjoyed it.

I was rooting for Kathy though ..
liveinadive chapter 10 . 5/9/2007
Oh bullshit. He's going to be fine ya'll. Katie couldn't kill Elliott to save her life! Man, you really pulled out all the stops with this one dear! Ten strikes a minute ... The evolution of the characters in this story has been interesting to see, because I feel that in a way I've ridden the ride with them through the story (and yes, this is me, not the coke speaking) The Wald stuff was genius, especially his motivations. This is really .. abrasive LOL and different from what I'm used to from you. I love it though, I wish you'd write something of this nature in your other fandom, kinda all NB's ... Want more :)
liveinadive chapter 9 . 5/9/2007
Damn, this thing is like a rollercoaster. I love my action, and this has all the elements for a great action ficlet. I really don't need to know how long Olivia has loved Elliott, I'd rather know why he killed the other girl ... I'm guessing it was because they showed up and all, but did he still brand her? Liked the outpouring of emotion here, loved the hero comments. Giving herself up for Elliott is a little .. confronting, but okay, I guess she loves the guy, si? You can tell that by this point in the story you're getting comfortable with it, the writing style is more relaxed. Again, thumbs up for description and detail :D
liveinadive chapter 8 . 5/9/2007
Twenty years of marriage meant what now? Great twist with Wald ringing Olivia. The action in this story is of the coolness. Liked the scene with Liv and El, totally reminded me of Lil and Charles except I think you wrote it better .. Y'know, this thing was me out of element but I'm enjoying it none the less. And no, not just because you're writing it. That may have been why I was initially compelled to read it ... but yeah. I honestly am getting stuck into this one.

It's moving realy fast. Like I said before though, they're on a tight schedule because they're trying to catch el Waldo ...

Something that is bothering me though .. you can't go to jail for three years for stealing a leather jacket from bloomingdales can you? that's .. harsh. Bloomingdales keeps coming up in this, is there a connection? I guess I'll just have to find out ..
liveinadive chapter 7 . 5/9/2007
Well, that was abrupt! When I expected everything to explode I didn't think it'd be in one phone call ..

Actually, I like how that was done. It kept the fic moving in 'real time' just like the show, and it kept the flow going. I keep looking at the timestamps on each scene and the fact that this is happening over a peiod of a few hours is exceptional. I want to know how long this guy has been organsing all his victims though .. well, not 'organising', but with Holly if he kidnapped her, unless it was prior to Olivia trying to apprehend her, then he can't have been holding her very long.

Good to see that this chapter brought the two story genres together, it gelled well. Everything is about to get even more complicated I'm sure ...
liveinadive chapter 6 . 5/9/2007
Ah ha! I knew that the wife was due to show ..

I'd also like to point out that's my birthday today in the fic. Yay me!

I totally have to commend you for keeping all the details straight in this one. I struggle doing that .. as you may have noticed ...

Liked the handling of the victim and how you portrayed her. Pretty accurate I think. I enjoyed seeing what the characters were thinking, it really added to their development in this. Munch makes me laugh, because he's such a dork, and Fin just creeps me out. I like how you've established the tight little unit here just like in the show. Loving the connection between E&O, get the feeling everything is going to erupt in the next chapter though .. so I'm going to read it:D
liveinadive chapter 5 . 5/9/2007
Where in the holy hell did his wife go? Does he never go home? I mean ... nevermind. Man, this guy is stupid if it's him and he struck again. ANYWAY I like the hint of a relationship you've got going on here. I'm not totally absorbed in the story yet, but I have .. eight? chapters to go?

Liked the car insurance thing .. I'm guessing that was an American-ish thing, but I got it :D

Again, headstrong woman? ownage
liveinadive chapter 4 . 5/9/2007
oh and I love me a good cliffhanger. Obviously, she'll be fine, but the atmosphere you created in this scene was awesome. I'm having mental images of Olivia chasing someone twice her size down a ... hall? alley? Doesn't matter, the locale isn't important. The fight scene in this was good, Elliott seems a bit soft in my opinion LOL but hey whatever works. Dominant headstrong kickass women .. well, they kickass.

Huang is that little dude who thinks he knows everything, right?

That's what I thought. I liked his involvement here, he slotted in perfectly. Probably because you've managed to take each individuals screen character and adapt it to here. All the little intricate details are cool too ..