Reviews for One Man Guy

tagged
Guest chapter 1 . 2/29/2008
nice.
Sailor-Lit chapter 1 . 12/10/2007
It's a little confusing, but I like it! UPDATE!
Francesca Jones chapter 1 . 1/27/2005
Oh my god. I am officially in love with you. An Angel/Gilmore Girls crossover was just what I needed. Bravo.
Lenny chapter 1 . 7/2/2004
Wth? Loren and Jess. thats a pair i never thought id see together. like it though. and yeah i can see how angel and jess are alike. both doomed in love and hot as all hell. liked the story.
shadowcat15 chapter 1 . 6/25/2004
I only watched the last season of Angel, and I love Jess. I didn't like Lorne, but oh well. This was good.
twinkiecat chapter 1 . 4/18/2004
Imtresting story. I only have one tiny thing to nit pick, wouldn't Jess find it just a tad bit weird that the bar is full of deamons. I mean he probably saw some freaky thing in New York but it kinda hard to believe he'd be comfortable going to a bar repetadly if it was mostly populated by deamons. Anyway I really like this and I read it cause I love all you other GG stuff. Like I said before I like this story a lot.
X-identaty chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
Love ur story , I am a big fan of angel and Gilmore girls (jess ) and i lov ethe way you wrote the story .I really hope you coauntinue this ... I love ur stories . bye
Rienne chapter 1 . 3/21/2004
I was looking for a Gilmore Girls crossover and was praying it'd be with something I knew. Angel, good choice. The way you wrote it, very believable, and I loved how you decided to mix-em. Job well done. Really well done.
Majin Gojira chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Interesting twist on a songfic. Frankly, it could have been good without seeing the song lyrics. Lorne's voice is done very well. Not bad. Not bad at all.
QueenLorelaiCoffee chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I Love this story! I've never read anything like it.