Reviews for Just a Little Fling
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 4 . 6/2/2012
Myyyy!Really,i love how Sirius feels those little moments of something for Remus!And Remus,good god,i absolutely adore him this way,it's really in character,never wanting to burden any of his friends with anything complicated!Really great chapter with Molly's character!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 3 . 6/2/2012
Awwh!Remus,poor boy!Nice one here!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 2 . 6/2/2012
Ah myyy!how utterly hot they can be!*drool*!
TechNomaNcer28 chapter 1 . 6/2/2012
Oh myyyy!What a setting!Absolutey loved your detailing and writing!
cookie mistress chapter 7 . 5/24/2010
xrosiex chapter 7 . 2/8/2009
aww, it's such a shame this hasn't been updated since '04!

I really love this but at least where it has stopped it's on a happy note

Is it worth me 'subscribing to story'? Just in case..? Oh well, I will anyway... XD
MinervaEvenstar chapter 7 . 2/7/2009
I'll just stop reading here because it's a happy place to stop. Too much drama/angst isn't my thing. I love this plot idea even if you borrowed it! My fave chapter was the SBRL and JPLE bit in the same hallway; it made me laugh. The only thing I'd change about the story is that I don't think Molly is homophobic.
SiriusScruffy chapter 7 . 8/5/2007
I'd have liked you to add more to this but it's not been updated since 2004 so it's unlikely. Nice story and quite a unique plot.

Child of Severus chapter 7 . 4/22/2006
Wow. That's all I can manage up to this point. It was very well detailed though obviously there were a few spelling mistakes here and there, but over all well done. :)
The Miss Marauders chapter 7 . 2/25/2006
Oh, I completely forgot to review every chapter. I always review everything...

Oh well, this was really good, and it's been two years and this is pretty good like this-you don't need to continue and obviously you've decided not to.

Loving it!

x Cazzy x
xrated13 chapter 7 . 12/17/2005
Awesome! Love this story. Lily is really useful in it. :) Just great!
Saiamye Nakatashi chapter 7 . 12/3/2005
I LOVE THIS STORY! its so cute and i adore the ending!
loonyluna9 chapter 7 . 8/21/2005
There is honestly no word in the entire English language that can describe how amazing this fic is. Definitely a favorite. I wish you'd continue though, it's been over a year since you uploaded chapter 7. So make me happy, as well as countless others, and update! _

P.S. My mom would so kill me if she found out I read this and put it in my favorites. Oh well, with great fanfiction comes great risks.
HKBlack chapter 7 . 7/20/2005
Ooh...Warm fuzzy feeling, warm fuzzy feeling! So yummy! I like it, there were a few transitions that could've gone better, but for the most part it was good. One of those stories that make you jump and go "Squee!"
elizabeth ski faun too lazy 2 sign in chapter 7 . 3/2/2005
aw! they're finally together! evil edric!