Reviews for In For a Penny
AzureFlameWings chapter 14 . 2/5
... ARE YOU KIDDING ME! (U(GF*OEG&B&T*FGB *RF&#GB! You just now bring in Bakura and leave a giant plot hanging there (please.. *begs* sequal?) For not only Atem to make an appearance but also Priest seto and Mana/Teana/Kisara(All three as according to the Manga, Anime, Video game they come from play a part of Anzu herself) Gahhh... my mind is now mush...
Roller chapter 14 . 2/28/2014
Do you still write for this fandom? I hope do after reading this story you are s pro and I want to read more from you!
Bockibear chapter 14 . 2/13/2014
BWAHHH! SEQUEL? O.O I love this story! So well done! Thank you so much!
Guest chapter 7 . 1/30/2014
YAY cookies!
james chapter 6 . 1/30/2014
Yay ice cream sundaes
james chapter 5 . 1/30/2014
How can you be unsure about this chapter it was AMAZING
james chapter 1 . 1/30/2014
Great intro to the story you captured anzu's patience and kaiba's assholishness perfectly
Randomreader chapter 14 . 10/22/2012
Whaaattt? No! Don't leave it there! PLEASE! Write a sequel! You've got me begging.
Great story!
Mystical Aquafina chapter 14 . 5/30/2011
okay ... so i maybe almost 4 years late , bt u did NOT jus end this here ! r u serious ? come back ! you hav GOT TO UPDATE ! IT WAS JUST GETTIN REALLY REALLY GOOD ! PLEASE ? :'(
Maria Hardy chapter 14 . 1/22/2011
You got be kidding me ? NO SEQUEL? No way !
Lottielue1 chapter 14 . 8/23/2010
You can't leave it there with no sequel to back it up, that's not fair!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 14 . 8/4/2010
D8 - D8

Did you seriously just end it there! I am raiding your stories right now, and if there is no sequel I am going to tweak SO many balls!
GlitchGirl23 chapter 2 . 8/2/2010
I love Kaiba, I truly do, but maybe if he had mentioned the picking up brother thing then she would have arrived on time. So intolerable at times, but it just makes him that much sexier ;3
purple.cat.princess chapter 14 . 11/23/2009
your positivly cruel.
purple.cat.princess chapter 6 . 11/23/2009
mokuba is so adorable in this story. u make him even cuter than in the acctual show.