Reviews for The Locket
Nice twists at the end. I still liked the first one more, though.
captainwhiteshadow chapter 1 . 12/31/2013
I haven't actually read this chapter yet, but there's something that NEEDS to be pointed out. If this is a sequel to your other story, you need to say so in the description, otherwise, how do you expect fans of the first one to find this story easily? Now I have to go and find your other story so I know what's going on. Also, you could at least try to write a short description in the summary box; to not do so is just lazy.
Fox-Oblige chapter 11 . 10/6/2011

Interisting story

I like LinkXSaria Pairing so much 0
Old Kokiri chapter 11 . 8/5/2009
Woo! Nice job. Go, happy endings. I'm to tired to write an indepth review, so I'll just say this: Great fanfic, glad to have read it.

Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 11 . 5/12/2006
*sniff sniff* aww man that was a good story! im soo happy i got to read it. im getting a bit mad that i didnt discover these fics earlier but that is just how things are i guess. I was wondering if maybe u would like to be friends? its always nice to have friends in fellow authors that u can talk to when u get bored and stuff. E-mail me a response pls.
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 4 . 5/12/2006
damn those evil stupid sisters! they made saria cry! how could they! gr good chapter!
Hyrulian Hero Akai chapter 1 . 5/12/2006
awesome! I found the sequal! and its really good!
Alli-dunno chapter 11 . 4/1/2006
that was really, really interesting! I like the locket idea throughout the story, and the silver locket at the end, it was so sweet! I like the drama between everyone throughout the story! this story was really good! _
latino nazi chapter 1 . 1/21/2006
thx 4 da new fan fic
EvilRegalBri chapter 1 . 11/10/2005
Hey, this is a great story, Im loving so far, even though I've only read one chapter.

Thanks so much for reviewing my story! It meant the world!

She's Happy2bHardcore chapter 1 . 10/27/2005
Great job! I love it!
Natsu1 chapter 10 . 10/20/2005
I didn't read the first one, but if its anything like this...

Great job. I love the characterizations.

Azure Rose chapter 9 . 5/11/2005
He! Like I said before that chapter has everything, suspense, romance, mystery, and a nice flow.

I liked how Saria ran to the Deku tree as he was the only one she could trust. I also enjoyed the Mido/Ruto storyline you have going on (despite your…fish evil hating-ness…kill!) it’s very sophisticated and I’m looking forward to the next instalment which hopefully won’t be to long in coming (get some good writing done now that the evil writers block has been banished)

10 Milky Way bars to you!

Jaidyn Reiman chapter 8 . 12/4/2004
Please continue! Must see... um, read end!
thisaccountnolongerfunctions chapter 8 . 8/30/2004
cool chapter. I realy like ebony. can't wait for more