Reviews for I Hate Everything About You
Blue-Eyed-Snape chapter 1 . 1/27/2007
kool storey
rcj chapter 2 . 1/22/2006
Oh My God!

'I Hate Everything About You'! My favourite song(at the moment at least). I can't believe I found it in a fic. Nice chap by the way. Keep up the good work.
koolmint26 chapter 6 . 8/27/2005
umm I love the story but the thee at the end was diffrent so pints for that I like the story at was fast and happy yay.
princessmanda chapter 1 . 6/1/2005
Wow! I think you must be my favorite author on FF.N. Cause I 'really' like the way you write your stories. And the pairings, I could never imagine Harry or Draco with Ron, I mean the hair would just clash! But anyways keep writing!
God chapter 6 . 5/12/2005
no offence, but this ending is a bit shite. i will overlook that all the way through your grammar was atrocious, because i really liked the story up til chapter 4, in fact i even went back to find it again after i had started reading it. however, it i clear that you wanted the story to be over, because it finishes far too quickly. i think you need to re-post and lengthen this.

sincerely

God.
HannahBear chapter 6 . 2/13/2005
one thing: it wouldn't make sense for voldemort to be the heir of slytherin, because Salazar only accepted purebloods, and voldemort's not a pureblood. anyway, good story, even if there were a few grammar mistakes
GordoLuvr4Life8988 chapter 6 . 1/9/2005
Good story!
Alora chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
Can't wait for the sequal. :D (Harry and Draco forever) Bye Bye ~Alora~ :}
Alenor chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
m...interesting...i must admit i never thought malfoy and harry would ever get married. lol, has ron accepted it yet i wonder? oh well, cya.
PC chapter 6 . 1/8/2005
I haven't been to this site in a long time! I'm really glad I fell across this story. I really enjoyed reading it, I think you did a wonderful job. I loved the part when Lucius Malfoy walked in on them! Great job and dont quit writing, you very good at it!
shroom chapter 5 . 6/18/2004
a good love story

( ") lov
YamiYumes chapter 5 . 6/16/2004
Good. I liked it very much .~ Update soon!

~Yami~
Anarane Anwamane chapter 5 . 6/15/2004
wonderful writing
Sev's Bitch chapter 5 . 6/14/2004
That was great. *nods* You wrote it wonderfully, *nods again* Update soonly!