Reviews for Like is a Start
h-x chapter 1 . 12/10/2012
Good indeed. I see it's eight years old, but I anyway felt like thanking the author after reading this.
Watery-the-Strange chapter 1 . 9/6/2008
Laharl totally would gag at the thought of flowers. And playing mind-games with the "You like me," "I like me," thing is also something he'd do. But I loved the fact that he still went out of his way to find her, that he knew where she'd be instinctively-without accepting the true reason why (my, my, the Prince is constantly in denial about his feelings...)-, and that he gave Flonne what she wanted by the end of the story. It was a story well-put-together. Very in character for both of them. Good job.
Laharl-sama chapter 1 . 2/27/2007
Write more Laharl x Flonne pls!
wdango chapter 1 . 9/10/2006
Ah... Darn, that's so cute!
Muk master chapter 1 . 3/20/2005
Nyeh heh heh he!

Nice, who would have thought?

Laharl likes Flonne and Flonne obviously likes Laharl.

You got talent for this, please write one for Etna too. -
Faux Promises chapter 1 . 1/2/2005
Aw. Cute.
Gomen chapter 1 . 11/28/2004
Three words:Funny, Awesome, and cool!Please update soon!
blackrose chapter 1 . 6/8/2004
I really like it! Flonne and Laharl a re really cute! You did a good job with there personalitys. Please do one for Etna and Laharl! Etna's great! Please!
Illuminet chapter 1 . 4/15/2004
That was a nice little fic. I hope to see more sometime in the near future. Well, until then.
Angel Trainee Flonne chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
Another two words: This rules.
I like Disgaea fics... especially if they're Laharl/Flonne. If this is a one-shot, I'm sad to see it end. If it isn't... well, please try to continue with it!
DarkmoonFlute288 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004