Reviews for The Rose
colorguard06 chapter 1 . 1/22/2005
Even though you amswered your own questions im givin you mine:

Cheesy? DUDE YES! (but in a good way)

Limy? kinda (but still good)

Fluffy? only the best!

haha anyway it was so cute loved it!
MinkyLove chapter 1 . 1/16/2005
Awesome story. I loved it!
AinoMinako chapter 1 . 9/11/2004
Actually, I believe that on Valentine's Day girls give guys chocolate and on White Day guys give girls roses, but other than that good story.
duckyquack chapter 1 . 8/29/2004
hey i like the fluffiness of this story well actually i like all fluffy stories or most but well now i am bablijng ok i like this er... umm...*sweat drop* Story... i said it lol lol nah it be good
Black-Moon-Goddess chapter 1 . 8/24/2004
O! Now ontop of the "Inuyasha confesses his love" one-shot I need to start, now I wanna do a Valintines Day one! Yeah! Perfect!. . . If only I wasn't so bad with finishing stuff without Luara. Damn. Now I'm going to have to make her let us stop the story we're writeing and do a Valintine's Day! _

I really ennjoyed this!
MitoraAkamori chapter 1 . 8/20/2004
FLUFY!

KAWAI!

FUNY!

And very well written too.
animekraze chapter 1 . 8/3/2004
Limy, cheesy, fluffy...it has everything. Love ya!
The Third Biker Scholar chapter 1 . 7/23/2004
now that i like a lot! this was funny and sweet and very very cool!

i say that an awful lot about your work, don't i?
Maiden of the Wind chapter 1 . 7/10/2004
Aww *snickers* how sweet *snickers some more befor all out laughing* Great fluff! See ya!

Maidem of the Wind
Ryguy5387 chapter 1 . 7/5/2004
FLUFY! But you allready know that. AMAZING! GREAT! FLUFFTASTIC! But you probably know that too. Oh well. This was another great one-shot! I'm off to read the next fluffilled adventure
Moonlit Seductress chapter 1 . 6/1/2004
*dances a triumphant little dance* Oh, that was so cute. Cute, cute, cute. I'd even say uber cute. I wonder what perfume she used on the cards - smelled like sardines, huh?
Gonrie chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
It's so cute! WOW! That one of the best one-shot that I have read!
Abated-Valiance chapter 1 . 5/25/2004
*claps* hooraysesness for fluff! *throws confetti* great fic. keep writing!
damson rhee chapter 1 . 4/14/2004
awesome! pleaze write more! :D
~damson rhee~
YukiGoddess chapter 1 . 4/9/2004
I need the fluff...believe meh. Chemistry is becoming a pain and Pre/Cal Trig is makin meh nervous. I needed this story to cheer me up. Well, thank ya! I hope that you post up another chappie of Early December soon! I keep checking on it everyday(well almost...when school is in session and all)(every school day)! Bye!
76 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 .. Last Next »