Reviews for The Rose
bunny chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
i love it! its so fluffy! thankies for the info on white day. i'll have to tell Jaclyn. g2g!
hugs and pocky,
bunny
Talaroh Corvidae chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I LOVE THAT SONG! The way you applied it to the story is excellent! Absolutely brilliant one-shot! Of course, it doesn't hurt that it's one of my favorite songs (no offense). But it is a great way of using the song, and it really does fit with the story you wrote. Brilliant!
RadicalDreamer14 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I found out about your fab. fanfics from a friend of mine who also writes fanfics on this site(Her name is kittykagome.) She said you were the best fan fiction artist ever, and i have 2 say i agree.
I have only read a couple of your stories, but i am already a huge fan. Inuyasha is 1 of my all time fave shows and your stories are wonderful. i liked this 1, but i wanted to tell you its probably a little too mushy:) Im not trying to sound rude or NE thing, but i just doesnt sound like inuyasha. 1 of the things i did like, however was the fact that the whole story ur waiting 4 him 2 tell her how he feels and wondering if he'll actually do it. It made me unable to stop reading, unlike some other peoples fan fics I've read. i really injoy ur fanfics and hope to read some new ones u write soon. i'll probably also write some more reviews 4 ur stories 2 too:) Feel free 2 e-mail me if u want or need 2 4 ne reason and i hope i didnt sound rude.
Radical_Dreamer14
PS- Will there be a chapter 2? it would b interesting 2 see what happens:)
Crysalie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I thought it was anything but cheesy! In fact I thought it was great and I loved it! Oh...it was so sweet! Well anyway I love your fics so I'll look forward to reading some more of your stuff!
drake220 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
ah, i float inmarshmallow-y fluffiness...! its so relaxing and fun! yay for awkward inuyasha! kag is right, he s pathetically cute one shot
yogi bear-321 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
holy fuckin shit! that was the best damn story i have ever read, and i'm not just sayin that. You are so poetic and descriptive, and you manged to keep the charecters in charecter, even though they were admitting their love, I wish my stories were as good as that!
FukashiOni chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Two words: How sweet!
So Inu-yasha managed to overcome his flaws in the romantic department, eh? What a relief.
KAWAII!
AngelicFairy chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Kawaii kawaii KAWAII! This was so super sweet and fluffy! *Maura*
joyasagrada chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
lmmfao kick ass
Ks-Starshine chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
You hope we enjoyed it? How could anyone not? This was such a cute story! It is a rare one when Kagome takes the first step and yet the story still stays in character. You did a great job! It was so cute!
KC and IC chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Wai! Kawaiiness all the way! _ As always, you have made my day (er, night ...) really wonderful. Here, have a cookie! _
I loved this one. The poem is so pretty and bittersweet, while the story that goes along with it is so cute, kawaii, fluffy, etc. It makes me want to hug my monitor! *hugs*
Congratulations, and happy White Day!
Fireblade K'Chona chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Yay! Fluff! I enjoyed very much.
sugaraybravo chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Hey, I'M not objecting. Fluff is kawaii~!
Inu's-grl4ever chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Hay?
Sup girl? n~m~h~j~c like a villian! lol well i liked this one! i hope u finish early in dec. cuz i like that one! u better or i will have ur head!...and thats a promise lol. well g2g. ttyl!
Inu's_grl4ever