Reviews for The Rose
Lavender Valentine chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw, that was so fluffy! I liked it :D
Lavender
exsanguination chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aie! Very, very, very cute! Just what I was in the mood for! _ As always, terrific job!
DXM Junkie chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
That was awsome! _
RoseInuYasha chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
aw _ hehehe so romantic. i so loved it _~ keep up the great work
lightening-hellcat chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
AWE...
THAT WAS SO KAWAII PLEASE CONTINUE WITH YOUR STORY!
lil-demon-nightmare
Defafaeth Mechqua chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Sereia chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
aw that was awesome! i can totally picture inuyasha doing that to kagome. sputtering out his love confession rofl. and it's so sweet! i love one shots like these.
perlaret chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aw... Cute! Definitely liked this one... You know, I think your fics are just about the only Inu/Kag fics that I read... x.x That's how much you rock at writing! _;
But... I think your definition of White Day is a bit off... *pulls out her Love Hina vol. 7 manga* According to this, Valentines Day is when girls give the guys the chocolate and gifts and whatnot, and then on White Day, the guys are the ones who return the favor...
*Shrugs* Just so you know... A lot of peeps probably don't know the difference, so... Whatever. It's still a cute fic!
Write again soon! Ja ne.
KJWilliston chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I'm your first reviewer! Yeah! Your a great writer. I love all your fics. Thx for being so talented. You imspire me to write...god i need better grammer. Lol. Keep writing!
Kayla_Chan
Biganimefan1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
o this was good
blue sakuras chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
WOO~
But.. where is white day celebrated?
Don't hit me! Eck!
ta ta~ bs~ (thy name is bullshit)
X-with stars chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
lol, i love his romantic blunders too! esspedcialy whe there with Kagome! lol love the one-shot like I always do!
DarkMoon1 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Aww just what I needed to read...VERY CUTE. Loved it! Great job...lol
Funky Nassau chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
The song was an excellent choice.
copperlights chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
aw... look at all that fluff flying around... its everywhere! lolz. well, anyways, I really liked it... lolz, hope you had fun writing it. Ja~!
76 | « Prev Page 1 .. 2 3 4 5 6 Next »