Reviews for Hidden Truth: Yusuke and Keiko
Luna-Starr chapter 1 . 8/12/2005
:: thumbs up:: Define couple, even if they don't admit it at first.
Sakura Butterfly chapter 1 . 7/16/2004
no doubt about it that the are lovers. come on. that's SO obvious! -
SilverTiger-GoldenPhoenix chapter 1 . 7/4/2004
Me too! Its so 'out there'! Like in the Dark Tournament, Yusuke was thinking to himself about him growing old with Keiko...I think...something like that. I've never really seen any chemistry between Keiko and Kurama...but ya do have a point...Botan does seem a little too friendly with Yusuke. Anywho...I hate the HxK pairing too! .

Yusuke and Keiko deserve each other...I think they make the perfect couple...a bad boy punker with a miss goodie two shoes who does have her little outbursts of anger. Well I'm wasting your time so...JaNe!
Musical Nymph of the Rose Forest chapter 1 . 5/11/2004
Wow, interesting analysis. Keiko/Yusuke is definitely the most obvious (and probably the best) pairing in YYH, but Botan? I think she's more lyk a sister 2 Yusuke, or a second mom, cuz he's not around Atsuko too much. About Kurama... Well, it's fun to experiment, but let's be real. _; Yeah, she considers Kurama a friend, but u and I both know that there's nothing more than that, if even that much. They spoke, lyk, once. Maybe twice. That's it. But anyway, yeah, Yusuke n Keiko are definitely solid as a couple.
Spede chapter 1 . 4/12/2004
Hmm, Botan does seem to like Yusuke and they both actually look pretty good together too. However, I think Keiko and Yusuke are definitely the perfect couple (They are willing to risk their own lives for each other!). You don't see that very often. Kurama and Keiko... to me, they are just good friends and as far as Hiei/Keiko... that's very highly unlikely for obvious reasons (Hiei and love with humans or even other demons just don't go together and Keiko... seeing that she's willing to wait for Yusuke for three years without dating anyone shows her determination). Well, that's my humble opinion, sorry if it's too lengthy. )
bit-Blackmage chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Definately lovers. No mistaking that one.
Red Roses2-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Well. . . I don't think they're a couple. Just very close friends. Keiko's like a sister to Yusuke in my opinion. I mean, they argue all the time and have probably known each other as long as normal, real siblings have. (You can see that I'm not including Hiei and Yukina in that.) Yusuke would do anything for Kieko, and Keiko would hate to see Yusuke get hurt, but they still have their quarrles, just like normal siblings do. I don't think that they're a couple, though if they were a couple, they sure fooled me! See you later.
Cerise Jewel chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Yusuke asks Keiko to wait for him and says he'll marry her when he comes back from Makai.
When he returns during the final episode they kiss.
In the manga, they actually do get married.
Sam-Neng's-sis chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
yes i do agree keiko and yusuke get married and start a little shop in town after he's done being a spirit dectective i reasearch these things
-Sam