Reviews for Lost but Found
TheKitsuneKage chapter 2 . 10/28/2006
mkay
Village Mystic chapter 2 . 6/1/2005
Interesing and worth continuing. Even and AU immortal Xander has trouble leaving sunnydale.
kirallie chapter 2 . 4/28/2005
More please! How will Xander explain this?
bigstu chapter 2 . 3/11/2005
like it but ya need to continue...Please
X-Over chapter 1 . 10/22/2004
Please update this wonderful crossover story of yours very soon. Pretty please? Thank you. :)
MBB chapter 2 . 10/14/2004
Interesting fic. I don't know highlander other then from other crossover fics, so I like that you do not make the immortals stronger then Slayers in your fic. [Buff's the Hero :-)]

Second, as Xander is now immortal, and Anya got her eternal live back when D'Hoffryn remade her demon after the wedding, I'm expecting some issues there. (Maybe Anya expects one of her collegues in Vengence killed him as 'favor'to her? or she';; be less likely to return human?)

Further, i agree with RobClark that there should be some talk about her easyness that she had to stake him. But it is in character, she has a lot less trouble to kill her friends (vamp-Willow, Faith, Anyanka) then her crushes (Billy Fordham, Angelus, Spike). Even if Xander would be pleased that she would stop him from killing Dawn if he would be a vamp, it's definitally something for you to adress :-)

And at last, was there a reason you had him run of to Los Angeles, did they call Cordelia for the funeral, or is the fang gang to busy with Wesley-Connor? (Hells Bells; Sleep Tight)
X-Over chapter 2 . 6/22/2004
Interesting crossover story you have here. I look forward to reading what happens next. Please continue; write more very soon. Thank you! :)
Harry2 chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
*We're the Princes of the Universe1* So, Spike can smell spilt Immortal Blood. Interesting. But WHO SAVED XANDER? Connor or Duncan? PLEASE, PLEASE, hurry up with chapter 3!
River Fox chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
Cool story so far, I could be a little biased as I do love Highlander and always enjoy the Buffy/Highlander crossovers, but I still say good job. Can't wait to read more.
King Henry the V chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Besides the annoying grammar and such, the story isn't that good ...
Village-Mystic chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Not bad. Looking forward to seeing what you do with it.
Kate chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Yeah... no improvement from your first chapter. I couldn't even get through the entire thing... you really, REALLY need to get a beta. This is not a flame, but merely a statement of fact.
Plot? Who can even find a plot with bad sentence structure? A reader does not want to read far enough into something to find a plot of the structure, spelling, and grammar are horrible.
If you have a idea, that's great. Go for it, but do it in a way that is understandable.
RobC chapter 2 . 3/21/2004
Nice part. But with blood that attracts vamps I don't see much of a future on the Hellmouth. And a bit about how Buffy wouldn't kill Angelus or won't stake Spike, but has no trouble staking him on sight might be a good response from Xander when he recovers.
Well, at least he has Dawn on his side. ;)
Rob
KoraDee chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Whoa! That I did not expect. I love this!
stcobb chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta, beta!