Reviews for The breath of life
sassyfriend chapter 13 . 8/24
its fine to me
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 8/23
LOL that lady is cool
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 8/23
Could you do more Legolas or Aragorn getting hurt/ dying stories
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 8/23
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 8/23
Glad Aragorn got there in time
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 8/23
Wonder why Elrond has them wait
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 8/23
i really like this
School-Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
I know it's for the plot, but it's kinda strange that Elrond didn't even offer an escort.
InsideYourDreams24 chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This is an awesome story, such a great example of Legolas & Aragorn's relationship. I also loved your OC :) it's so rare that an author is able to introduce an OC that has character but does not detract from the story. I liked how the epilogue ties in with the story as well. Aw heck, I liked all of it! Happy writings, IYD24
AquaNerd chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Umm... What chapter?
lilygirl7707 chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
This is one of my all time favorite stories ever. I have no so called "constructive critisism" other than I wish it was longer and you had given us the epilouge 2. I read it a long time ago and went searching to reread it about a month ago. Everytime I got on fanfiction I would try a diffrent search. I can't explain how happy I was when I found it. Thanks sooo much! Please I would love the epiloge 2!

Chewiecotton chapter 13 . 5/10/2011
very good.
TheButterflyCurse996 chapter 13 . 1/14/2011
I love both of ur storys but I wish to complete 'heading south'.I really do love it and hope for you to continue anyway that's of subject,your epilogue was awesome(I love storys with the fellowship in it but are focused on legolas and aragon(estel) although I HATE ...

PS:could you tell where to find THIS sindarin translations I can only find some other elvish Please help me.