Reviews for The breath of life
White Ithiliel chapter 12 . 6/9
This story is REALLY cool, but Legolas has never been in Lothlorien before the Quest.
Hey, I thought there would be two epilogues ?
White Ithiliel chapter 13 . 4/20
Oh. My. God.
I loved your story (though I'm not very fond of the epilogue), and imagine Aragorn weep on Legolas' grave was just too much for my fragile little heart. I've cried like a baby.
Thank you for your wonderful fanfic ;)

PS : I hope my sentences make sense, 'cause I'm french, and my english is quite awful.
sassyfriend chapter 13 . 8/24/2015
its fine to me
sassyfriend chapter 6 . 8/23/2015
LOL that lady is cool
sassyfriend chapter 5 . 8/23/2015
Could you do more Legolas or Aragorn getting hurt/ dying stories
sassyfriend chapter 4 . 8/23/2015
Mercy
sassyfriend chapter 3 . 8/23/2015
Glad Aragorn got there in time
sassyfriend chapter 2 . 8/23/2015
Wonder why Elrond has them wait
sassyfriend chapter 1 . 8/23/2015
i really like this
Read-Sleep-Routine chapter 5 . 5/6/2014
I know it's for the plot, but it's kinda strange that Elrond didn't even offer an escort.
destinationmirkwood chapter 13 . 9/22/2013
This is an awesome story, such a great example of Legolas & Aragorn's relationship. I also loved your OC :) it's so rare that an author is able to introduce an OC that has character but does not detract from the story. I liked how the epilogue ties in with the story as well. Aw heck, I liked all of it! Happy writings, IYD24
AquaNerd chapter 13 . 1/3/2013
Umm... What chapter?
lilygirl7707 chapter 13 . 11/21/2011
This is one of my all time favorite stories ever. I have no so called "constructive critisism" other than I wish it was longer and you had given us the epilouge 2. I read it a long time ago and went searching to reread it about a month ago. Everytime I got on fanfiction I would try a diffrent search. I can't explain how happy I was when I found it. Thanks sooo much! Please I would love the epiloge 2!

Lily