Reviews for Phantom Love
Son of Whitebeard chapter 1 . 5/10/2013
ha ha ha nostalgia
Lmb111514 chapter 1 . 8/4/2011
This was amazing, keep writing great things like this!
brankel1 chapter 1 . 3/6/2011
Excellent job.
Frapper Mac chapter 1 . 5/24/2005
This was a totally wicked story! A crowd pleaser, but well written! This would have made a all time classic epsiode of PR! You got real talent! Keep up the good work!
Ghostwriter chapter 1 . 4/30/2005
Awesome! Simply awesome! There aren't enough Billy-oriented stories out here! Catch ya on the flip side!
S a i r a h i n i e l chapter 1 . 1/14/2005
It's cute...but you could vamp it up a little bit more. Nice job though!
Guest chapter 1 . 10/23/2004
I was just wondering...do you know how much of an egotistical arrogant stuck up little idiot you look by having the *only* fics in your Billy/Kat C2 being YOURS? There are more well written stories about that couple than just yours. In fact, I don't really find yours that "well written" at all. Your characterization sucks, you have no idea about pacing, and you can't ever write anything that's actually original, much less unique. It's the same identical thing, over and over. Kat/Billy hook up, Kim/Tommy get back together if they were apart. Throw in a little character bashing, and there's the classical you-fic.

Just liking a couple doesn't mean you have exclusive rights to writing the only *good* fanfics about them.
Writer2k3 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
That was very sweet. I liked the idea epscially considering how bad Turbo was (yes I didn't like it either). Keep up the great work.
fan chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I love it. It was perfect. I love the Billy and Kat moments. Write more Billy/Kat fics, preferably those where Billy becomes leader of the rangers and not a crossover with other shows.
fan chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
cobalt-blue chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Not bad. It was a little short, and had a few grammatical errors- Yeah me the king of at least one grammatical error per chapter pointing this out (*grin*).
I think this could be more than just a good piece if you went back and expanded it. Not adding something more to the end, but simply add more detail with the characterizations and interaction.
Good work,
Danny
Harry2 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
*GOLD RANGER POWER!* Great story Andrea. I always enjoy seeing your B/K stories. You write great Power Ranger and DBZ tales. Keep up the good work and don't let the flamers get you down! *ITS TIME FOR A GOLD RUSH!*
Flashbeagle chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
I loved this one too...I'm a hopeless Billy/Kat romantic, what can I say? Never liked Turbo either, but this is making it good!