Reviews for A Little Twist in Time
XxN1K3SQU4D-2K14xX chapter 10 . 3/31/2014
AAAAAAWWWWWWWWW!
That is sooo CUUUTTEEE!
XxN1K3SQU4D-2K14xX chapter 8 . 3/31/2014
I can't even don't words for how beautiful this is...
*tear*...
Kage 5243 chapter 11 . 9/18/2011
Guest chapter 10 . 8/11/2010
Oh, now I'm seeing SOLDIER Omi. *snerk* Adorable, and we seem to have similar tastes in entertainment. :)
Guest chapter 7 . 8/11/2010
Soon as I saw the names I started mentally chanting "Somebody's a Lackey fan, somebody's a Lackey fan!" The Last Herald Mage trilogy was my first Lackey series, and remains my favorite. :)
miarath chapter 9 . 12/6/2009
Aww, that's again really cool. Loved how you added references to these other fandoms and yeah, it's really cool, a smithy named Firesong, makes sense somehow. :)

I love this. :)
Clockwork Phoenix chapter 11 . 11/13/2009
Such a cute story. Cloud is adorable in it. _
Rai Science chapter 1 . 8/30/2009
I have searched for this for years! I found it! This is an excellent story.
Polish chapter 11 . 7/19/2008
The SOLDIER’s usual gravity deifying hair was tied down by ….jingle bells? It was a good thing that Sephiroth had a great deal of practice hiding expressions. Or else he’d be laughing on the floor. Every time Zack moved the bells chimed.

Has no inclinations, laughs her ass off! lol, man I loved that! Thats just priceless!

And he got a picture of it! oh man! Zack, thats going in the Christmas card! -runs away with photo-

Ack! noes! it ends! it ends? NOES! I want more! oh well, I love this! -bows-

I seriously do! this was awesome! I hope you have a sequal! -stands and claps- Thanks for sharing this awesome fic with us!

-bows again-
Polish chapter 9 . 7/19/2008
Zack warily trudged his way into Sephiroth’s office. Today had apparently been attempting to prove Murphy ’s Law to the utter maximum. It had been SOLDIER candidate testing day, a usually hectic experience. Then paperwork had gone missing, two of the testers had gotten violently sick, a group of rebels had attacked Kalm, Corel and the edged of Midgar. Next Scarlet’s latest mechanical experiment had gone haywire. By the end they had lost power for an hour and the sprinkler system had gone off. Only apparently someone had put pink dye in the water dying the corridors pink. And it smelled like artificial roses.

0.o;; Dang! and AHAHAHHA!1PINK HALLWAY!SPRINKLERS! AHAHAHAHAHAHA!COUGH!ACK! Im ok!
Reader in the Corner chapter 1 . 7/14/2008
I can see that this was posted over four years ago, but no one else seems to have picked up on the typos in the first chapter. I hope they're typos, anyway. "Glancing at the clock Hojo stalked clock, Hojo stalked out of the lab." That's the strangest, but there are a couple others.
Reddesquelle chapter 11 . 1/23/2008
This was too adorable. Too cute. Too everything. I can not wait for sequels, hope you finish it soon, and I am much appreciative that you write it all out before you post. That has kept my nails healthy, and my nicotine intake down. Now, on to the quasi-serious part: lots of spelling errors, but other than that GREAT!
Cori Rain chapter 11 . 1/5/2008
I love it. This is an awsome story. Zack with jingle bells in his hair. Classic!
Thunderstorm101 chapter 11 . 10/19/2006