Reviews for Reflection
Sukura chapter 1 . 4/6/2004
This was really god, I hope that you continue it. I am really looking forward to seeing what happens next.
Sukura
SapphireDragon chapter 1 . 3/22/2004
Yayy! What a good story? What is going to happen to Hisoka? Tsuzuki isn't going to abandon him, is he? Hisoka won't get hurt, will he? Who is the other Hisoka? Who is Rei-san? Will Hisoka no kaisou take over Hisoka's body? What do you mean MERGE? DON'T HURT HISOKA! (in other words, do it!)
ahem... Sorry, got carried away there. Actually it would really good story. I hope you update really soon, okay? 'Til then! -
tenshiamanda chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
What a great beginning, so is the priestess a reincarnation of tsuzuki's sister? I think I'm going to get addicted to this story if you cary on writing this well. _
Experimental chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
This sure is an experimental fic. Therefore, I like it! Needless to say, at this point I'm pretty confused (though I figure that's a good thing) as to who's talking to whom, but you've got me interested and curious to find out what happens next. I mean, dang, a Ruka doppelganger...? XD So cool. I did notice a few word choice errors that you might want to go back and look for if those sorts of things concern you. Otherwise, please continue. This is a great and perplexing start.