Reviews for Nightmare in Hogwarts
earthfirewindwather chapter 6 . 4/5/2004
*grinnes* great I loved your story!
xcalibr chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
this storie is freaky so far.
padfoot chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
this is scaring me...
born-leverpooler chapter 1 . 4/2/2004
AHH! *runs and hides under a table* good story... harry's scaring me! XO
unregistered person chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
I am really freaked out right now! It's Malfoy, not Maulthoy- did you just see the movies and not read the books?
earthfirewindwater chapter 5 . 4/1/2004
NO! don't kill ron weasely. I don't like that character to much, but he, harry, and hermione are supposed to be best buds. *tears then grins* I love your fic! Write more. I can't wait to see what happens!
vanishedanddeleted chapter 4 . 3/30/2004
Your story isn't that bad (content-wise), although there are some loose ends floating around, such as how Harry became a vampire and when he turned Hermione into one. Also, I’m a bit confused as to why you keep writing in the disclaimer that you do not own 'Ron Stoppable', is this a Harry Potter/Kim Possible crossover?
Not to be mean, but I have to say, you really shouldn't advertise your stories in reviews. They’re meant to be a tool for the author to improve their writing and receive feedback from the readers. Mentioning a story that’s relevant to a point you’re bringing up isn’t a crime, but when you write a review just to tell them to read your story... that just seems kind of tacky.
Lastly, I noticed all of your previous chapters repeat themselves. I’m assuming this is because you’re using one file to write your story and you keep uploading that document with each update. Although it is easier that way, you’re left with a lot of redundant text. The “Edit Story
Krimson-Kaleidascope chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
hey great story. How did Harry turn into a vampire? Update soon. pleease! *Puppy dog eyes*
Munchlax387 chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
well, ron's last name is weasley, not stoppable. but this is a great fanfic. update soon. i love it!
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 3 . 3/26/2004
Hey there!
Chibi Seto: That was great!
Jackie: Heh, just in case you never knew, Chibi Seto is nice, while the regular Seto is a meany!
Seto: STOP CALLING ME MEAN!
Jackie: I love it when you get worked up!
Chibi Seto: Jackie, I hate to say this, but now it is you who is being mean!
Jackie: ...
Seto: That's right...now let me review!
Jackie: No, I want to give a nice one! You will just give the author a mean one!
Seto: Gr...I WILL!
Jackie: NO I WIL!
Seto: *wacks Jackie with crobar*
Jackie: *faints*
Seto: Heh..heh...GREAT STORY AND REVIEW!
silver-sunn101 chapter 3 . 3/25/2004
Wow, that was certainly different! I've never seen that idea before. I love vampires though, so I liked it! Thank you for reviewing on my fanfic!
:*:silver-sunn101:*:
Jackiie-ROCKSTARR chapter 2 . 3/24/2004
Hey there hun! _
Very cute and werid (in a NICE WAY) story. The fact of Ron being lunch for Harry is a little werid, but cool! Keep up the good work!
Thanks for all your reviews for Hidden Emotions! Really love it!
Keep up the good work!
Love always,
Jackie
Cheating Gravity chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
aH! hARRY'S A VAMPIRE! Is ron going to die? Oh he just can't. Great story. Horid cliffie. Update soon!
whezzmybronx chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Cool story! I want more!
pinklemons12 chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
ok then... what is up with harry? keep writing!