Reviews for I'll be there
Watch Out for Yellow Moon chapter 1 . 6/30/2007
I don't suppose you fit this song to a tune already? Very nice.

Peace,

Yellow Moon
Mione chapter 1 . 7/12/2005
More sadness! *tear...no really that was a real tear!* i'm not lying. (the question is would i lie to you darling?) It's so cool! I like the part about "Life becomes some country song" my only complaint is that i want more!
Maethril Aranel chapter 1 . 2/6/2005
Whoa whoa whoa, hold on there cowboy, when did this happen? Why did I not review this? I need to get out more.

I would like to think that this is about me. Humor me. JK. It can be about mushrooms *you know you are addicted to LOTR when you are strangely obsessed with mushrooms.*

Anyway, don't want to make myself annoying (hem hem cough choke)so if I do, just tell me to go away.

Love the poem! Read it before, loved it then, love it now, tear tear, you write great, and so on and so forth, and someday we shall be famous.

-a concerned citizen (ha. right.)

-Your Wheezy (wheeze!)
mc chapter 1 . 12/26/2004
nice poem
Laseri chapter 1 . 7/18/2004
Is this based on a song or did you compose the whole thing? it's amazing! seriously, if it was an actual song it would be one of my favourites. You're a great poet. love from

lase
Sabrina chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
As Lainfaer put it, i agree. Why are some people just SO talented and others not?
When you publish something, let me know, k? I want a copy and i can say, "Ive talked to her!" (You are a 'her' right?)
I LOVED it, to put it simply. You are very talented!
Starlit Hope chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
*sniffle*
Faerlain chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
STOP WRITING SUCH BLOODY GOOD POETRY!
IT AINT FAIR! :(