Reviews for As I Watch
sammyfish chapter 1 . 4/16/2011
I like it :)
Phoenix Fanatic chapter 1 . 8/8/2008
An interesting idea I haven't seen before- I love the voice you gave Hogwarts! Very, very nice to read!
Cori Rain chapter 1 . 4/4/2008
I love this. It's as if Hogwarts Castle is a mother fearcely protecting her children.
KillingxLights chapter 1 . 8/19/2007
This was superb! Very moving and touching, I am wiping away tears right now as I'm typing this. This definetly gets an A from me!
Demon-Rose chapter 1 . 5/14/2004
wow, really great story. I love how you gave hogwarts a personallity!
Mirriam Q Webster chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
Wow! what a truly touching fic! i love it!
pyrojaniac chapter 1 . 4/10/2004
I like this. It's an original idea and was very well-written. Definitely one for my faves. list.
~Sage
Jan-AQ chapter 1 . 3/30/2004
Aww.. I liked this! :)
elvenmagyk1978 chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
That was a great story! Very original! No one has ever approached this from Hogwarts' POV. Great idea and great story!
GoddessMoonLady chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Wow. I like this. Really I do. It's sweet. The way you put it from the castles POV was encredible. _ Great job.
asdf chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
That was interesting, touching, though I must say I had rather expected slash between Sev and Harry, was still great though. Characterization of sev seemed to be spot on.
Wouldn't Riddle have also attracted Hogwarts attention though?
idril.tinuviel chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
it's absolutely beautiful...i too think taht hogwarts is alive...a nice thought i think
Anna Taure chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
This short piece is touching. The point of view is original. No one before had chosen to look on Harry and Snape from the walls of the school and their memory. Who said that stones had no ears ?
athenakitty chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
Hogwarts is talking about about Riddle, Snape and Harry?
Mistal chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
OH I like this! very original! Excellent work!
Mistal