Reviews for To Open, Break Here
Sta chapter 4 . 3/17/2013
Very nice!
toothchick chapter 4 . 5/28/2008
This was really a different, but very nice, version of things...with Grissom being the pursuer! (sp?)

His card with the flowers just blew meaway!

...but when I saw these they reminded me of you-brilliant, unusual, and stunning.

If that didn't make Sara melt...WOW!
Ganymede chapter 4 . 5/23/2008
This story was so good. I'm so excited to see that you wrote so many. On to the next )
Ganymede chapter 2 . 5/20/2008
Still so good. Can't wait to read the next chapters.
Graymoon74 chapter 2 . 12/19/2007
That child is to skinny. I am still loving this so much )
Graymoon74 chapter 1 . 12/19/2007
This is so good. I can't wait to read the rest.
contrarymotion chapter 4 . 1/6/2007
Wonderful story. While the whole thing was really well planned and thought out, it was the little details that drew me in. Like "Grissom reflected that the Russians who ran the diner seemed to think that regular-sized breakfasts were for wimps." That phrase made me laugh! Especially since I do know of a place where they think that.

And the scene where Grissom confides to Brass about that picture of Sara with her arms around and laughing and how that shows up at the end...brilliant.
KittyX chapter 4 . 7/3/2006
a great story. good work.
Pella chapter 1 . 10/4/2005
I love the story, & I think the TITLE is to die for
DormouseAnimagus chapter 4 . 1/21/2005
Oh, the last bit of the story is Grissom's "vision"-thing-that's so sweet! Lovely story :)
syRen chapter 4 . 10/3/2004
just sweet ;)
ACatFiend chapter 3 . 5/12/2004
Good that she didn't just fall at his feet. Self-survival finally getting used. You are going strong. Please keep writing.
ACatFiend chapter 2 . 5/12/2004
Loved the poem and the bagels (with cinnamon cream cheese). What a way to start a courtship after all this time - a card. Kind of "meaningful" that this time she didn't ask if the others got one. A card, food, yes, he is going great. You so write it like it should be - send this one to the show's writers!
ACatFiend chapter 1 . 5/12/2004
I liked how Grissom was made to get some sleep/have some days off. Cath sure knew what he had gone through. Now, what poem?
ACatFiend chapter 4 . 5/12/2004
Sweet. Taking it slow but not too, in "courting" her - I like how you were able to throw in some good puns too! Funny how our dreams can be so simple and yet so fulfilling. I like how you had Griss finally facing the idea that his job wasn't the all in his life anymore. Thanks for a believable story!