Reviews for Treasure Hunt
greenmayiel10 chapter 1 . 2/26/2013
oh dear heaven.. that was amazing...
i love riddles though.. very cute ;D

i really really love it.. great job XD
Guest chapter 1 . 7/18/2012
Okay that was definitely a treasure hunt! Sweet! :D
shierysh chapter 1 . 8/17/2007
cute! syaorans so picky on poems! XD *favs*
waterlilies52 chapter 1 . 8/8/2007
Very nicely written But I have to admit...you've done better. Like "Speak Now"...idk I think I liked that much more because it showed the characters' feelings to a greater extent,

so I was moved by how deep Touya loved her xD haha that sounds so cheesy. But honestly that's how I felt. I think this one was a little rushed in the middle because you had to skip a lot of the treasure hunt (which is understandable because then it would've been at least ten thousand words xP), but, well, eh..lol it's still a good story overall though. I liked the ending with Tomoyo )
angelicat123 chapter 1 . 3/27/2007
kawaii!
Acaylee chapter 1 . 2/9/2007

THAT WAS SO KAWAII!

I FREAKIN' LOVED IT!

SO KAWAII!

L-chan... you've made me crazy! SO CUTE!

-huggles you to death-

AWEE! MAKE MORE! MAKE MORE! I DEMAND YOU!

PLEASE!

SO KAWAII!

Even with Tomoyo's bad poetry

OMG! OMG! OMG!

LolaRoll chapter 1 . 11/6/2006
awesome story, u should make a sequal with toyas reaction. that be frickin hilarious. lol!
Dead account get used to it chapter 1 . 9/9/2006
cool very cool!
cherryblossomlittlwolf4ever chapter 1 . 5/18/2006
hey, i thoght that this story was really, really, good. seriously. killingly romantic..*sigh*
Sparkly Faerie chapter 1 . 5/14/2006
LOVED IT LOVED IT LOVED IT! I know its a bit old now, but that doesn't mean I can't review, right? It was so sweet!
Armageddon Angel chapter 1 . 4/22/2006
A very cute story. I liked it to the end.
x3Dorky-Candee chapter 1 . 3/27/2006
That is one of the most cutest oneshots i've ever read!

i loved the ending to (:

;candee
kotsch chapter 1 . 2/26/2006
One of the best SxS one shots I have read. Your words, simple as they are, made this fic truly an enjoyable thing to read. I love it and I look forward to read more of your fics. Good work!
mythril dust chapter 1 . 2/24/2006
Great one-shot! Ever since I've found this must have been the fourth time I've read. I think it's about time I leave a review.

I still remeber my first read. I had no clue that it was all Syaoran's plan. And what a fine one that was. His acting was 10 times better than when he played 'Sleeping Beauty' *snickers*. The whole idea of visiting their special places was very romantic. I couldn't help but laugh at the idea of Eriol knowing when their first time was, and teasing Syaoran about it.

Great ending, too. It gave a kind of a 'grande finale' feel to it, talking about being Tomoyo's last tape.

Great work on this fic. Congrats!
rhappz chapter 1 . 12/8/2005