Reviews for Never Look Back
Pobbin chapter 1 . 9/20/2005
The second fic of yours I've read, and I liked this one too. Again, it was nicely written, and you didn't just stick to the superficial feelings. For that, I love it. My one problem with it is that the subject is a little cliched. Nevertheless, it was a lovely, sad little fic.
skenshingumi chapter 1 . 7/30/2005
Beautifully done. I particularly liked the lines, "I am entering the dark by myself. But men like me were made for the dark." I also loved the metaphorical aspect of Kenshin's question, "Why must you fall for me?" This is a well written exploration of Kenshin's thoughts at this fateful moment.
julia chapter 1 . 1/28/2005
i love this! to see what Kenshin could have been thinking and reading the way you wonderdully wrote it made me want to cry, GREAT JOB! I LOVE THIS STORY!
DeannaAngel chapter 1 . 4/26/2004
very good _
Deanna:)
Shiyari chapter 1 . 3/28/2004
huhuhu!
cherie'-chan chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
I like it A LOT!
The story moved me so much i'm almost to tears by the end of it...
Pity, it is short.. you could try making other sad episodes like that and I won't stop these tears of mine from flowing.. so KEEP up the GOOD work!
kik-ting chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
oh man. if that is how he felt (well since we don't really know), he is really really strong to be able to walk away like that. I like how to wrote the story. well lets just say i liked the way you wrote it. update soon unless this is a one-shot or something..
Amberle-chan chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I like this! So many other people write about what Kaoru was feeling when Kenshin left for Kyoto; we never hear about Kenshin's feelings. This is the first piece I've seen on his feelings, and it's really great.
ShuxRei chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
::sniffle:: Oh my gosh! This is quite possibly the first fic to put me on the brink of tears. Is it possible to be TOO in-character o.O? That's exactly what I thought Kenshin was thinking when I saw that episode! POOR KENSHIN! Even though I strongly dislike Kaoru. . . x.x