Reviews for Oatmeal & Calamine
hama431 chapter 7 . 5/18/2013
update chapte 8
dancingqueensillystring chapter 7 . 1/3/2010
I liked this a lot. Can't wait to see the end. Please update soon.
Ashley Uchiha chapter 7 . 3/28/2009
Update please?
FlyingMonkiesAttack chapter 7 . 7/17/2008
i love this story plz update
FlyingMonkiesAttack chapter 2 . 7/17/2008
lolz this is a good story i found this chapter very hilarious :D
CandyGirl999 chapter 7 . 6/5/2008
I really wish you would finish this story, it was really cute to read. My favorite part was when Sasuke agreed to skratch Naruto's back if he skratched his, that reminded me of an episode of Full House when everybody got chickenpoxs. _
sasusakulova4eva chapter 2 . 5/27/2008
Himizu chapter 7 . 5/25/2008
You have no idea how many times I lol'd at this story and woke up my entire house. And yet, at the same time as being funny, it was very sweet. I loved the SasuSaku and NaruHina hints in there.

Looking forawrd to the last chapter!
darkpetal202 chapter 7 . 4/14/2008
I love your story! Its sad that they are going to be leaving! Keep up the great work! Peace and Love ;p
Akai16 chapter 1 . 4/5/2008
Great story! Still waiting on that ending though, lol.

(sidenote: And I know, you know who this is *wink*)
monkeybait chapter 6 . 3/17/2008
I like your story! It's more realistic - like, if they were really in this situation, it would probably be what would happen. You did a good job.
kikineto chapter 7 . 1/4/2008
You are a truly amazing author. You managed to make the story serious without it becoming boring and funny without it becoming annoying.
trish chapter 7 . 10/14/2007
are you ever going to finish this story? i love it and i can't wait for the end. great job!
Marz1 chapter 7 . 7/17/2007
pretty good fic! so who did they catch chicken poxs from? I guess they don't havethe vaccine in the village hidden in the leaves? do they have any manly chicken pox scars to show off?
Autumn'sCherryBlossom chapter 7 . 6/18/2007
Awesome story! i luv it!