Reviews for Can You Love Me
Guest chapter 14 . 6/27/2013
Terrible ending worst ending ever jeff/lita forever
buffvamp chapter 14 . 5/30/2006
This story was really really good. The end is so sad though. It made me get all teary eyed.
Varyssa chapter 14 . 12/31/2004
*sob* that was so sad. I love you so much!
Red-Ice Blue-Fire chapter 14 . 8/15/2004
i liked my version better lol. no you did a great job with this chapter. though i think it could have been much more angusty and just so you know, when your cutting yourslef out of depression it still hurts. It hurts like hell but you feel the pain and you see the blood and you embrass it. You do that because to be able to feel your emotional pain be real and to see the life leave your body, its like the endding your driving for, its almost a victorious feeling. And that ladies and gentle men is me showing off, lol!

-summary: liked the chapter though i wonder, how would the chapter ended up if it hadn't ended like that. I smell alternate ending, yes more pressure! hahaha. keep writing!
angelinexo chapter 14 . 7/31/2004
no. they can't die! *cry* u can't even make a sequel. that sux BIG time! Make like a sequel that would be like an alternate ending! please please please!
dessilicious chapter 14 . 7/31/2004
That was an unexpected ending. I LOVED it tho.
kandiland chapter 14 . 7/29/2004
well so much for happy endings huh? at least they are together now.
Pinayprincesa chapter 14 . 7/29/2004
Wow so sad but yet so sweet!:D
Latisha C chapter 14 . 7/29/2004
Very well written ending. It was ad, but good and very compelling to read. I rather enjoyed reading about Jeff and his cursing escapade toawrds the black angel. L8R!
devilish chapter 3 . 7/29/2004
Great chapters and the date is November 17th.
devilish chapter 1 . 7/29/2004
Great chapter! Oh, and the date that Matt dumped Lita was November 17th.
dessilicious chapter 13 . 7/27/2004
THis is really good! Plz keeping writing! Dam it's good!
jadedvixen chapter 13 . 7/27/2004
Ack! How can you leave it on THAT cliffhanger! Keep it up, wonderful work!
JussiVuori chapter 13 . 7/20/2004
Plz update asap
Shinna chapter 13 . 7/19/2004
I hope Lita gets there in time? update soon