Reviews for Still Waters
shakespearebint chapter 6 . 7/30/2005
wondering what happened to the hard R
littleputz114 chapter 11 . 5/13/2004
i have scimmed over this story and read bits and pieces many times...also you did an awesome ending!
atruwriter chapter 12 . 5/7/2004
Thoughrougly enjoyable. I loved it. Anna and Ryan were perfect together. I love everyone's insight too. Its just workes. I hope you write another story soon...
ctoan chapter 12 . 5/5/2004
It ended very nicely and sweetly, and just where it should have. Good job!
NaijaChiqa chapter 12 . 5/5/2004
Nice ending. Except I hate the word 'end.' Jeez. More Ryan and Anna please? Make sure your next multi-chapt is about my fav non-couple. O.K?
Nysha63 chapter 12 . 5/5/2004
Aw, all this angst & it ends with an 'aw'. This story, from start to finish, was so riveting and awesome.
HOTTERTHNU chapter 12 . 5/4/2004
aww im sad to see this go! great job, even though im not a r/a fan this still touched my heart. i look forward to seeing more of your work in the future
ctoan chapter 11 . 4/29/2004
I liked Anna's answer to who won the fight. Who wouldn't be proud to win Ryan? Yum yum. Nice chapter. I like your stuff.
don pablo chapter 11 . 4/28/2004
gah! i hate anna/ryan. marissa SO should of won. and also, you said eventually anna got the upper hand because of her height-marissa is actually taller. so you might want to change that. anna is such a cocky bitch "well i got the guy" UGH. lol love the idea though. catfights are fun. still hate anna
kaylx chapter 10 . 4/26/2004
That was a sweet chapter. good job!
NaijaChiqa chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
hehehehe... is Marissa going to freak out? Nice chapter.
NeSs chapter 9 . 4/23/2004
Hey! That was such a short chapter! I want to know what Marissa has to say about this new "thing"(LOL), I want her to really flip out cuz on the show...thats what she would do.
NeSs
maddie chapter 8 . 4/19/2004
blue star u rock this is an awesome fic!
i always thought ry and anna were good together.
R/M was not good cause mar cried 24/7 and S/A was just kind of creepy. i wished this had of happened instead of her leaving it would have been awesome!
i love it!
kaylx chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
this was a good chapter. if you're getting stuck...maybe next chapter have Ryan and Anna not tell they are going out and have Marissa find out from a friend...hmm I dont know. Well, I hope you write the next chapter soon!
Brody chapter 8 . 4/18/2004
Aw! I loved it, so good. I had like almost the same convo with a guy the other night... I, like Anna, resisted temptation and stayed home, lol. GREAT JOB! Update very soon please, just write about their day at school with everyone talking, they should sneak off to have sex, that'd be hilarious. I think it would also be kinda funny to have the girls come over to watch a movie and like 5 minutes into it both couples are making out, lol!