Reviews for Crimson Nights
Kayla chapter 2 . 2/18
Hey, I know its been 10 years but can you finish this? I read this when in first came our.
Madgormley chapter 2 . 7/9/2013
great story so far its a pity that it wasnt finished
Juie chapter 2 . 12/22/2012
OMG! I love this! Why haven't you continued? Its awesome! :D
Next chapter!... Please?
Cenobia100 chapter 1 . 3/17/2012
A very good first chapter. It shows how much people take the micky out of Steve and I like the whle Leon being there thing. Should be intersesting
The Voices chapter 2 . 9/19/2008
I'm sorry but you don't seem like the kind of person who's going to bash steve the way he needs to bashed. Don't become a liar.

When the hell is someone going to do a RECV with "just Leon and Claire"?

THEMAN123 shut the hell up!
V956970 chapter 2 . 8/5/2008
Love it! Please make the next chapter soon!
C-rex94 chapter 2 . 4/10/2008
luv the story! update it soon!
THEMAN123 chapter 2 . 3/16/2008
i think u should make a leon and alexia pairing when they show her keep up the good work
ZZZZ chapter 2 . 6/7/2007
"Don't worry, Steve and Chris are still there."

We do indeed need to worry that steve is in the story. What that little fuck tried to do to Claire in CV... trying to steal a kiss from her... I can't believe that even you like him... or look the other way on what he tried to do when you had him in your other story.

And of course you can't have steve or Claire having feelings for each other. Chapter 1 already showed that Claire and Leon have feelings for each other.

A steve bashing... I'll believe when I see it.
Atradis chapter 1 . 3/23/2007
this story has potential, that i can say. though i never played or seen code veronica being played i would like to see how this story progressess... though i must agree i dont want to see romance very quickly in the story. but i guess its understandable if claire is attached to leon... ( i mean who wouldnt be?)
Wind chapter 1 . 12/11/2006
"But there's just one thing that I hope I don't see happening in this story...I hope I don't see steve who's only 17 years old and wouldn't know a thing about love and has only or will only know Claire for a few hours that he somehow falls in love with her. The one thing I didn't like about RE2 or CV was that they had the character's falling in way, way, way too damn fast. I mean you can time it by your watch."

I'm going to have to agree with this reviewer. I hope that doesn't happen either. I was hoping that it was Leon and Claire in RECV... but without steve.
Wraith chapter 1 . 11/27/2006
I’m going to have to say that I don’t believe that you’re going to bash Steve that much. Not a real type of bashing that is. You like Steve don’t you… you’re a Steve fan and a Steve sympathizer. Looking at the reviews I’m going to have to agree with Evil on this.
Lindsay.Kennedy chapter 2 . 7/8/2006
Great story! I wonder what Alfred's gonna do to Leon? Anyways, keep it up!
SarahBearX chapter 2 . 4/12/2006
OH NOES! What will happen to Leon, Claire, Steve, and Chris (when he gets there of course?) XD but don't tell me, im thinking aloud...I have a tendency to do that...but anyway this has nothing to do with your grand, great, extremely lovable-okay you get it, story! I love it! Keep updating when you can!
Random Person chapter 2 . 3/25/2006
Nice story I always wondered what it would be like if Leon was there. When Alfred said he wanted Leon I thought he was coming on to him or something 0_0...well anyway nice hope you decide to update it in the future.