Reviews for Final Reunion
kat1316 chapter 18 . 6/11/2013
nooo please continue!
Hellysion chapter 18 . 4/16/2013
NOOOOOOOOOOOOOO!
I know it is too much to ask for you to continue this (cries), but you would save me one or two sleepless nights by telling me what was the deal here, hehe. Truly, pleaseeeee!

Kudos on this, I loved it, however short it was
Hellysion chapter 13 . 4/16/2013
Absolutly loved the "crack" in Sephi, hehe, you are awesome!
Hellysion chapter 12 . 4/16/2013
Tifa is a bitch, hehehe :D
Hellysion chapter 11 . 4/16/2013
AWWWW, kiss!
Hellysion chapter 8 . 4/16/2013
"And Cloud, the fool that he was, had never been able to deny him anything.

Not even death."

LOVVEEEE ITTTT! _
SelKar chapter 18 . 1/17/2012
I liked this story a lot. It's a real pity that you stopped writing it.

See ya,

SelKar
XamierTheNobody chapter 4 . 7/10/2011
It's NIBELHEIM not Nebelheim!

And i'm pretty sure it's GAST not Ghast!

If you're going to write a FFVII fic then GET YOUR FACTS STRAIGHT
karupin sama chapter 7 . 4/1/2011
So, your Cloud is of the lost soul, trapped in past misery..but the vibe I get from him these past few chapters when he was dealing with Sephiroth is quite of a naive one, innocent even. But then I love your characterization of Sephiroth, Vincent and even Cid.
karupin sama chapter 5 . 4/1/2011
Your Sephiroth is quite interesting to read about. But I really don't like your Cloud. He was okay in early chapters. But after he met Sephiroth, he reverted to that of much younger Cloud. Its illogical with all the trauma, experiences, and achievements he had gone through. Even though Sephiroth somehow made him feel how he feel with that General years ago, it shouldn't change what he has become even when dealing with the new Sephiroth himself; his mentality, personality, behaviour and attitude should be that of the much older, matured, wiser and more composed Cloud.
Shadowdog85 chapter 18 . 3/20/2011
I really want to know what happens next, please update soon!
endlessvamp chapter 18 . 1/22/2011
Awesome story! XD
SilentShadow chapter 18 . 11/18/2010
I just wanted to tell you that I just got done reading this and am wondering when the next chapter is. I really liked this as it seemed to be well thought out and there's a certain something about this that drew me in. I think it was wonderful and I'm hoping that you update soon. I hope you haven't given up on this. I think you are very good and can't wait to read more. You could ignore me though because I don't want you to think that I am pressuring you. I just hate waiting for something this good though I will wait because it is so good. Though I won't wait patiently, I'll probably be checking this up to see if you've updated every week or so. But seriously just ignore me if you find anything I've said annoying. ta
WH chapter 18 . 6/23/2010
This is one of my favorite stories involving Cloud and Sephiroth, ever. I'll be waiting for updates.
Skreech chapter 18 . 5/15/2010
Oh, this is so cool! I wasn't ever into stories with Cloud and Sephiroth, but man! You had really changed my view! I love it, its perfect! Clouds not some emo, woe-is-me, cry-self-to-sleep, most feminine boy in the world! And Sephiroth is not so psycho, macho, in your face i rule, introverted superior bastard... its every thing I would ever love! AND you put some Tifa bashing in! Wow... its like getting the cake with a side of icecream! You rule! (Oh yeah! And you focus on Vincent and Cid, who I both love so much!)