Reviews for An Assorted Collection of OneShots
Religion0 chapter 6 . 4/21/2008
Who can resist puppy eyes? I really love your version of Zelda, it's hillarious! Sorry, but I can't come up with anything you can write about.
KT MRSY chapter 5 . 8/3/2005
So tragic [sniffle, tear, sniffle] I honestly prefer a story thta's happy and bright. I like LxZ fluffy romance. I'm just like that. I don't know why.
Greki chapter 1 . 3/27/2005
Yeah rather fluffy, but i can't complain, it was so cool! Though my favorite was the last one, i like better when they're kids!

Good job with the one-shots, i hope you make some more!
Greki chapter 2 . 3/27/2005
I wonder what happened to her, this was the most saddening one, but quite cool.
Greki chapter 3 . 3/27/2005
Ah yes, patience is a virtue which our little heroes don't seem to posses. xD
Greki chapter 4 . 3/27/2005
Well this one was cool, indeed!
Greki chapter 5 . 3/27/2005
'Tis one was so sad, but pretty good.
Greki chapter 6 . 3/27/2005
As you said, she's such a brat! lol, i was practically rolling with laugher!
Story Weaver1 chapter 1 . 10/30/2004
I can't believe I haven't reviewed this. Super fluffy fic! I love it! I really wish OoT ended this way. I felings so inspired! Enough to write a fic! (adds to favorite authors) wait your already there( adds Story to favorites)
Achitka chapter 5 . 8/16/2004
Well if the world was made up of fluffiness, it would collapse in on itself. This was nice, I liked it lots. Atchika
Adrian Winter chapter 6 . 7/26/2004
I read all of the stories... some made me cry, some made me laugh, but they were all awsome. _ I can't wait to read more by you.
merch's hut chapter 1 . 5/6/2004
Well,THAT sure was quick!
OKIE! YAY! Back to normal! YIPPE!
And I took quiz on what mage i was-a Air !
Ciao!
LauraCeleste chapter 6 . 5/2/2004
*SQUEE!* I love this! I love brattylittlekid!Link and Zelda. You have GOT to write more of this sort of stuff. Awesome stuff.
Story Weaver1 chapter 3 . 5/1/2004
LOL, kawaii. great cibi chap
LunaRyuu chapter 6 . 4/25/2004
This story was so adorable! I think a young link and zelda story would be so cute. I've read a few, but I wouldn't mind seeing more! I think you could make a really good one too.
-LunaRyuu