Reviews for Apparent Opposites
yellow 14 chapter 1 . 11/5/2010
Very nice piece. Keep writing
Caileigh chapter 1 . 10/23/2009
Wow! That's impressive, a really impressive one-shot.

I always like stories about the Ravenclaws, actually, and your idea with Cho and Luna becoming friends was quite good!

And realistically, well written, I might add.

I loved how you described their differences, especially Luna (luckily, I've liked Cho before, too, but I'm sure you would also have convinced me of her good traits with this).

"Her face was buried in a copy of the Quibbler more often than not", don't know, I just liked phrases like this one - they show exactly how I imagine Luna, as well, being avoided, a bit hidden and... hm, plain.

Their developing friendship was so great! I think your style of writing is very gentle and, yeah, beautiful, all the details (names of the books, Cho's Quidditch hobby, and - I laughed about that one because it's so TRUE - the mention of Ron, Harry and Ginny).

"No one really understands." - The words which really make you think, as ESP said before. And I love thought-provoking stories, be sure of it.

Describing Marietta with the words "perfectly darling dragonhide handbag" was also really brilliant. Plus the ending: stylish, fitting - I just adored everything about it.
can't think chapter 1 . 4/19/2005
amazing. Luna is definetly one of my favorite characters, while Cho kinda bugs me. But your fic just made it possible for me to be a Cho fan.
ESP chapter 1 . 3/23/2004
Truly lovely! This is one of those fics that makes a person stop, consider, and rethink what they thought they already knew. Excellent work, I simply love your style and the frank yet creative way this is written. I wish you could continue it, but it certainly is a one-shot type-dealy.
KittyCatBlack chapter 1 . 3/14/2004
excellent ficcy. Luna is one of my favourite characters. I really liked the focus of this and how you phrased everything perfectly well.
Keep up the fantastic work.
-Cat-