Reviews for Persephone
DarkPki chapter 2 . 8/30
This is amazing I'm working my way to be a good writer like you! Wish you luck!
Guest chapter 9 . 1/1/2013
is there going to be a lemon soon? I wonder if Seto is going to speak up about how he was part of this whole... whole... mess.
TimeAndRhythmDoesIndeedSleep chapter 13 . 7/2/2012
I found this story before and I read a bit of it, I didn't care for it. I found it again (was looking for tendershipping stories) and decided to give it a second change...I'm glad I did. I love the story so far and can't wait to see what happens next. I like everyone's interaction with Marik, especially Malik's. I also like that Ryou defeat him with just a look. I hope you continue on with this story and finish it. cheers/ciao!
Darth Mudkip chapter 13 . 10/4/2011
Wow, I really hope that one day you cone back and finish this because it's awesome!
Alpha-Starr chapter 13 . 8/17/2011
Hoping for another belated update. :)

Please continue! I love it. Persephone is one of my favorite Greek myths, and Tendershipping is one of my favorite pairings, so it all works out! I also really like the changes you've made... they make the story feel really unique and not just a copy of the original myth. Well done!
monamourr chapter 13 . 7/16/2011
Awesome fic when will come the next chapter?
Wolfbanekapu chapter 13 . 4/3/2011
OMG Ryou!what have you done!

ah i love your story so much you've combinded the three things that i like greek mythology, yaoi, and ygo

thank you for writing this fic *glomps*
SilverWhiteDragon chapter 13 . 1/9/2011
damn. update please? DD
Reflective Reviewer 7 chapter 13 . 10/16/2010
Please, update this again! I loved this story when it was just the greek myth, now it has my favorite anime pairing! Whoo! I can't wait to see what happens next!

RR7
Rio 2.0 chapter 13 . 6/22/2010
This myth has always absolutely intrigued me, and I like YOUR spin on it a LOT more. MORE HAPPY.

And so cute.

Mariku. LMAO! HILARIOUS. I love it. I hope to see the following final chapters hopefully one day! Its one of those stories I can see myself waiting for and STILL understanding whats going on.
Ensign Klutz chapter 13 . 5/23/2010
Sorry I haven't reviewed in such a long time, I wanted to, but I was kind of upset that you hadn't updated in a long time. I'm sorry if that is petty of me, but I really like this story! You took two topics I enjoy and integrated them together.

Overall, it is an awesome chapter and I enjoyed the interactions with Malik and Mariku. I was also giggling like crazy at the end with Ryou and the pomegranate in his hand~! I love it! I hope you update soon!

P.S: Do you know how many kernels of pomegranate Persephone ate in the myth? Thanks~
KuraRose chapter 1 . 4/26/2010
oh this just amazing i can't wait for the next update thank you for sharing
Kagimine chapter 13 . 3/24/2010
*dies* sugar-top! XD XD XD XD so freaking funny!
Kiki Lelsissia chapter 13 . 3/4/2010
I absolutely love this story so far. More people should write mythology based fanfics. That actually reminds me of an idea I had a while back, hmm... maybe I can bring my muse back and write some yami/hikari pairing Greek mythology based oneshots.

I must say, I loved how you managed to include Mariku/Malik while still keeping Mariku as Cerberus. I was a bit unsure how it would work, considering Cerberus is a three headed dog, but making Mariku a dog-like person works really well. Artistic license is an awesome thing sometimes.

I wonder what Malik's reaction to Ryou's announcement will be. Hopefully he's not too angry. Will you stick with the original plot of Persephone/Ryou spending 6 months in the Underworld and six months above ground? Actually, you don't have to answer that yet. I'll find out when you post the next chapter.

Great story!

-Kiki
Erratic-Sanity chapter 13 . 2/14/2010
Oh how I love this story! I enjoy how you have kept to the traditonal outline of the story with your own twists. This story is very vivid and enjoyable. I do hope you update soon, as I would love to see how this ends! Best of luck.