Reviews for Five More Minutes!
Guest chapter 1 . 4/9/2016
Thank you for your brilliant story! After all these years I decided to reread this. :) I wasn't disappointed. :) Ignore the flamers - your works are great! The world seriously needs more Outer Senshi Family stories. 3
Sailor Saturn fan chapter 1 . 10/27/2013
Cute!
hermionelanelk chapter 1 . 7/23/2013
So cute! I cant stop smiling.
Fusionmix chapter 1 . 2/25/2010
That was adorable! :D

I loved their crazy 'attacks'. Blanket Submerge indeed.

Win.
StormBrisingr chapter 1 . 12/2/2009
LOL! That's funny! Haruka was so right!
Nocturngirl chapter 1 . 7/10/2009
That was so hilariously cute. I loved the commands.
RemoveThisAccountFromYourList chapter 1 . 5/20/2009
Ah, how I love this! Haruka really knows how to handle little Hotaru! So sweet! And I love their attack-based phrases! So original! Too much cuteness! XD
Trixxie chapter 1 . 3/7/2008
Wonderful!
Savior-Elemental chapter 1 . 6/29/2007
It was a great story until you added that last comment! That's just sick, stop adding sx refrences!
cool and crazy neko chapter 1 . 3/20/2007
So cute! I loved it. It's very original, you can't find a fic like this anywhere.
TFKK chapter 1 . 8/24/2006
ohh sweet...

just found this, I guessed it's already too late, but I can't help it!
Jesie chapter 1 . 7/14/2006
that reminds me of when iwas ynger and tog et em to go to sleep mydadw oudl coemin and tuck me in and he woul play "tickle bingo" everytime he said b-i-n-g-o he woudl tickle me mercilessly. I allways ended up using all of myenergy up and would be asleep in no time. Now when i can;'t sleep he sits in his chair in the living room and and curl up on the couch both of us all comfy with pillows and balnkets we have oru own slumber party. And ou dog that we had for 1 years will curl up on the floor infront of the sofa and we jsut watch t.v. and talk till we both fall asleep. It's nice. I love my fro writing this story it reminded me of that.
Random Person 164 chapter 1 . 4/30/2006
Very, very cute story indeed. I just finished watching the last few episodes of SM, so I figured I'd read some fanfiction on the subject.

For the record, freakazoid and freakoziod are the same people; re-read the two reviews from them. And rainbow dash, do us all a favor and keep YOUR thoughts to yourself. Typing just makes you look stupid.

Again, very lovely story!
Supersticiousmonkey89 chapter 1 . 4/15/2006
That was so cute! Awe, I loved how you gave them those kawaii attacks. As for those other reviewers. I kind of feel sorry for you having to listen to that.

Ugh, morons make me sick.

Anyways, that story was awsome!
Bill K chapter 1 . 4/12/2006