Reviews for Perfection in normalcy
MinervaEvenstar chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
"All in all, Crawford wasn't too unhappy with the two most skilled hackers of Japan (and possibly the world) hooking up. Nagi could have done much worse." I loved that since OmiNagi are my fave couple!

"I'm not cute! Omi's cute, not me!"

"I wouldn't know that. But I'll be sure to tell Nagi you consider his boyfriend to be 'cute'. I'm certain he'll be pleased to hear you have such a ... high opinion of Tsukiyono." ::laughs maniacally::
bffimagine chapter 1 . 11/3/2005
Haha. 'If they were Schuldich and Yohji...'
Scarlett O chapter 1 . 7/7/2005
You should totally add on to that it was sso K0WAII!

If you do add on let me know too...I would really love to read it!

Bai-Bai!*waves*
Zeto chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
That was a very nice snippet. Indeed, it seemed finished. A lovely one-shot that seems to make the day brighter.
Damascus Ochre chapter 1 . 5/10/2004
Lol, I understand what you mean. It has a kind of closure, but then it leaves you thinking, "Wait, they're going home...huh?" In addition, you packed a lot into the beginning, what with summing up Omi/Nagi's and Schu/Yotan's relationships in so few words. It's satisfyingly simple. - Only the ending has a kind of half-closure. Otherwise, great story!
Romennar chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
eh? this fic could stand alone or have a partner. either way would be very nice thank you!
Utsukushi-Mayonaka chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
*bit confused* Crawford made Ken go on a date with him... A bit strange for the American to do but, *all smiles now* they are still the characters we all know and love.
And I agree that rhis does not look finished. But sorry, Farf will NOT pair with Aya! Beserker is a LOONY! No loony is going to pair up with Aya! OO;
Lapis Sanura chapter 1 . 3/20/2004
No no no! Not FINISHED!
Luv Lyssa
toniq chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
Quite IC, an afternoon like that would be nice. But will you write more? Please, it seems a little unfinished
Minerva Solo chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Crawford and Ken is always such a mismatched pairing, but such a perfect one. Shame there's so little of it around. I can see what you mean about feeling both finished and not. It could easily be part of a much longer fic, but it works perfectly well on its own. Much loved.
mangababe chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
so, here My opinion : on one hand you can think that it's a good ending but on the other, i tell you it's not! lol
one more, please?
_~
FungiFungusRayne chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I like the part when Ken turns purple... to purpler. YOU HAVE GOT TO CONTINUE THIS!
Panic - It's Rae chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I hope this isn't the end because they didn't kiss! _ Ahh! I hope you continue soon.
Tysoyo Kalli chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
_ I truely adore your work, I really do. This was so cute and adorably. I love KenxCrawford. But mot people can't write it very well. This was perfect in the fact that you kept them in character, while being out of character and on a date! I think thats a good enough ending. It wasn't suppose to be much of anything but a little snippit and thats litterly what it was. And that whole RanxFarf... o0; thats.. interesting. _ keep up the good work!
moon chapter 1 . 3/15/2004