Reviews for LEAGUERS II
GuesssWho chapter 10 . 10/13/2006
Actually, Oscar Wilde was bi. What does that make Dorian?

Now I'm confused.
lilangel chapter 13 . 6/21/2005
you better write leaguers 3
lilangel chapter 8 . 6/21/2005
quit torturing henry!

all though it is quite funny!

carry on!

toodles!
erika chapter 13 . 8/19/2004
continue i do think mina should have at least 2 to 3 children.
Centralia Currie chapter 12 . 5/12/2004
I still say you should have soaked Jekyll in misery by not letting them get back together(that's the way I like him,) but I'm pleased with the way the ending turned out. Great job.
Centralia Currie chapter 11 . 5/12/2004
Skinner's Uncle Theo reminds me of my father. My father also has a plan to recover from getting dumped, but it only includes one phase: accept that your ass got dumped and move on. The end.
Ares chapter 10 . 5/5/2004
Jekyll drunk- something not seen that often! hilarious as usual
Centralia Currie chapter 9 . 5/1/2004
Whoa, thanks for clearing that up. I never got to see that interview, but I'm glad Mina isn't pregnant with ten babies (what would they be called? Dekuplets?) I mean, can you say, "drastic plot change?" Anyway, in my opinion, they SHOULDN'T get back together. Mina is the ONLY girl for Henry. But that's just my opinion, because in your fic, she has Dorian.
Angelus chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
Dorian Francis Gray is whiped!
In my opiion they should get back togeather.
Bloody Damian chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
They hook up togeather again, thats what I think
M chapter 8 . 5/1/2004
Yes, Henry is a poor bastard and he deserves to be loved, let her come back to him.
Centralia Currie chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
DUDE THAT WAS AWESOME! AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME AWESOME! I just have a few stupid questions to ask, though, and a couple of silly comments!
1. 102 hours is about 4 and a quarter days. I can see why Jekyll's mother was never the same.
2. Is Mina pregnant with ten children, and Dorian doesn't know it yet? That would be the funniest thing if she was...
3. Wasn't Zu a girl in another fic?
That's it for now! Keep the updates coming!
Ares chapter 8 . 4/29/2004
should they or shouldnt they? the eternal question... THEY SHOULDN't in my opinion! Imagine jekyll girl hunting with skinner! And thanks for using the bat idea!
ARes chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
oh lord! true, what dorian said. can mina even step foot in a church?
Centralia Currie chapter 7 . 4/22/2004
Fine, I'll read the $*& # chapter! Hm...seeing all of the League members drunk is good, I like it! But if Dorian hasn't had sex in two months, wouldn't you think he'd be on his deathbed? Mina is to blood as Dorian is to sex. Also, I think the middle name Francis fits Dorian quite well; nice work with that. And what's going to happen to the pregnant waitress?