Reviews for Amends
Guest chapter 29 . 12/2/2015
Ummm what is happening?
Pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
Gone read this again. Like it the last time. I don't remember the whole story.
Pinkrangerpower chapter 1 . 11/17/2015
I gone read this again.
PikaPower14 chapter 30 . 10/15/2014
Love the story... I couldn't stop ready.. I was so freaked and thought that Kim was gone forever! Amazing story I can't wait to see what happened next!
XoxMountainGirlxoX chapter 30 . 3/20/2013
hey! I absoluetly love it! Now, I have a little problem...you said "see you next week"...well, it has been 9 years! NINE YEARS! Im sorry to burst your bubble, but nine years isn't a week. So, Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please Please (one please for every year) UPDATE! I really really wanna know what happens!
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 22 . 8/3/2012
You have a glaring error in word usage in this chapter and in the previous chapter. You used the word 'lament' and 'laments' that doesn't fit with the context of the sentences. In the context of the sentences, it should have been 'layman' or 'layman's'.

Other than that, I love your story!
1991-Old-school-kid chapter 30 . 6/23/2011
I really liked this story... it was very interesting... y wasn't it finished?
Ashley chapter 30 . 4/16/2011
Great story! Plz update soon!
ashley chapter 30 . 4/12/2011
REVIEW SOON!
Infiniteskyes chapter 30 . 5/3/2009
Wow. I absolutely loved this story. I kind of hope that one day this will be completed but this chapter does make a good ending too. Your writing is great and the story has a certain depth to it that makes it believable. Like I said, I love it.
EnchantedBella0916 chapter 30 . 4/10/2009
This is one of my favorites. I was so into it. Very awesome!
Princesakarlita411 chapter 30 . 3/30/2009
awesome please please update
archmore chapter 30 . 3/23/2009
nice story

to bad you have not continued it
HorseRidersHaveMoreFun chapter 30 . 12/9/2008
Okay, you seriously need to get back into the swing of things and finish this one. Awesome!
rosa lunae chapter 30 . 7/15/2008
Normally, I'd be devastated to find such a fantastic story abandoned, but in this case... this is a great place to end it. You haven't updated in about four years, so I don't think you'll be going to, but you'll find no chiding here. Even if you didn't intend for the ending to be here, but it's flawless.

I've noticed that you tend to be a little down on yourself and your writing. Please, don't do this! Someone with your immense talent should be confident. You've no need to fish for compliments, as I'm sure many of your readers will hand them out with prodding, as this story was one of the finest I've read in the PR genre. Bravo!