Reviews for The boy who cried Clow!
Mimikkyu chapter 1 . 2/7
Ahahahaha! I'll treasure this, I really will...
Steveaaml chapter 1 . 10/25/2014
HA! I liked how, amidst all the humour, there was that line about Yamasaki being one of Errol's friends, not Clow's. It was a really sweet addition, that suggested a sort of loneliness about Errol that wasn't discussed much in CCS. I liked it a lot.
KHGiggle chapter 1 . 9/22/2014
Oh Eriol. You're still so silly.
RoswellianMisha chapter 1 . 6/17/2014
HAHA! Thanks for the good laugh! Very clever ending!
kazetoisshoni chapter 1 . 11/21/2013
AHAHAHAHA BRILLIANT. I'm dying hahahahaha. Oh gosh, this is just too much. This should be an OVA XD
Sirius-Black-is-not-dead chapter 1 . 2/8/2012
Too cute.
Ecliptor Calrissian chapter 1 . 11/9/2010
What's a "hanyan effect?" I can't remember the term, but then, it's been a while...

And you gotta admit, one surefire way to make sure nobody ever suspects the truth is to get Yamazaki to endorse it. Then no one will ever believe!
James Birdsong chapter 1 . 6/3/2010
Indeed wonderful
Kokimurasaki chapter 1 . 2/9/2010
oh, Yamazaki-kun! this was a fun story to read and very much in line with the characters. thanks for making me laugh.
RainbowHeart chapter 1 . 11/15/2009
This story is pure BRILLIANCE!

AHAHAHAHA...brilliance, genius I say!

Withdrawn chapter 1 . 4/28/2009
... I think I have a similar look on my face to Touya's... and Yukito's... and Yue's... and Sakura's... and Tomoyo's... Dang... That's really impressive, and rather stunning... and I kind of wish that he'd finished it... Really this is a wonderful conversion of one of my favorite story-types (i.e. 'the reveal' where all of the hero's secret actions are revealed to the public, along with all the suffering they've gone through... normally that's my favorite style of story, but I think that I like this subversion almost more. It's really well done, highly in character, and just all around genius. I do have to admit to one flaw, Chiharu instinctively knows when Yamazaki is lying. He wasn't lying here, so she should've been just as, if not more, slack-jawed as the rest of the main cast. Plus you're little bit with Terada was just awesome.
Edu chapter 1 . 3/24/2009
Magus1108 chapter 1 . 2/2/2009
This was pretty good, and very funny. The reactions from Sakura and co. are very amusing.
Dark Hooded Eriol the Magician chapter 1 . 11/13/2008
It was hilarious! Definitely novel and exciting. Terrific twists!
yuehswind chapter 1 . 11/22/2006
Oh my god...You are REALLY good at this.