Reviews for Heart of a Hero
Lilyrosehikari chapter 3 . 8/5/2011
This is such a wonderful story! I never thought of this being a way of them meeting, I do hope you update soon!
kokoronagomu chapter 3 . 8/31/2006
that was sweet,, and fuzzy and funny, and really good!

my self appointed mission: read all rk fics by author alphebetically(it can be quite tedious really)... if an author has talent, if that author can paint emotions, worlds, and people with his/her words, not only do i read as many of their stories that i find interesting, but i also bookmark their profile page into a file labeled "MASTERS"... master artists... like: van gogh, monet, da vinci, rockwell, picasso, dali, matisse, o'keeffe, rubens, lautrec, etc... every one different, unique, amazing! you are now numbered among them.

sincerely,

ginny
kokoronagomu chapter 1 . 8/31/2006
no wonder why fluffy treats inuyasha like he does.
CubanSesshy chapter 3 . 8/20/2006
Funny! Update Please.
Kattelya chapter 3 . 8/10/2006
no,what happened u jus stopeed updatin,no please upsate please i'm beggin you this story is just too god
Invalid1029302 chapter 3 . 4/7/2006
Please update your story! It's SO cute! -
Moshi Moshi Mai chapter 3 . 3/26/2006
xD This story is just too precious! It's so cute! Please update soon! :D

Moshi Moshi Mai
sesshomarunaraku chapter 1 . 3/13/2006
cool!
ERM chapter 3 . 10/30/2005
If you have any plans to update, UOPDATE!
Kylria chapter 3 . 10/15/2005
this is so funny. please update soon.
issues09 chapter 3 . 8/21/2005
this is a really good story
Sense of Life chapter 3 . 6/27/2005
Omg that was so cute... hopefully I didn't review to where you gave up on this story... If you have I'm going to cry! I love it so much and I absolutely ned you to write more please... haven't you ever come across a story, that you realy love and then it is dicontinued... well, if you don't write anymore it's going to be absolutely horrid for me... and I don't want that to be the very last chapter, it was reealy good and all, but I really wish to read more. Please, if you have the time to help one of your fans, write more of this really wonderful story. I heart it so much!
Never Ending Illusions chapter 3 . 6/20/2005
Wow! This is really great so far! I can't wait to read more of this!
laku chapter 3 . 5/27/2005
Izayoi is so cute! And Inutaisho is soo funny. I cant wait for you to update.
sunsetbrat03 chapter 3 . 4/30/2005
u need to write more! i am realy curious on what happens next!