Reviews for Journey Into Sunlight
Montara chapter 1 . 10/18/2014
This story was so full of feeling! I admire Hermione for what she's doing even though I can't understand their sacrifice. Each second should count when you know you could lose the other...but it was their decision and their way of thinking. For their dedication to their cause, I admire them. Great story! Thank you!
Yasmin98 chapter 1 . 6/9/2013
Wow! That's all I can say really. It was very original and one of the greatest fics I've read by far. It was incredible. Job well done :)
Harriettlovesbooks chapter 1 . 12/28/2011
Got to love the determination behind love.
ImElanor chapter 1 . 8/26/2011
Oh...my...I loved it! Last sentences were so...oh I can't even express it in words...awesome!
ObsessedRHShipper chapter 1 . 7/26/2010
Very cool story. I'm glad they shared that one dream moment, and hopefully they both remembered it, and they are both working towards ending the war to have a life together after.
GinnyDragon54 chapter 1 . 3/29/2005
Oh my GOD that was such an awesome story! I demand sequalage! That would be so cool.

Love From,

Stephie-Chan
never-again8642 chapter 1 . 1/21/2005
amazing, really good.

you're great at writing, keep it up!

(love your other stories, too, by the way!)
Raiining chapter 1 . 10/6/2004
wow. excellent story! found it through someone's "favourite" pile. very good, very different, idea!

going to go explore what else you have written ...
Melted-icicle chapter 1 . 8/7/2004
This is another really great story. You really have a way with words and emotion. It's the emotions that make it all work. Wonderful story.
Jenny chapter 1 . 7/25/2004
First, it's very difficult for me to express how breathtaking your fic was, because english is not my mother language. But I will try.

I did'nt feel that I was reading a fic anymore, but a piece of art. Yes, the reader can feel how much you love your characters, because you give them beauty and strength. "I've got a life waiting for me" How could you give so much power with such simple words?

Love, heroism and poetry mixed in a world of war, death and despair.

I've got just one last think to say: Thank you
JoeBob1379 chapter 1 . 7/20/2004
*sigh* That was a great story... and I really, really like how you ended it- this seems like one of those stories that is better left without a follow-up... although I'm sure you could easily write a magnificent follow up and completely disprove my theory that it is best left as is... *sigh* I ramble a lot... my point is, good story!
me chapter 1 . 7/15/2004
could you continue? please? i know there are other storys to be persued but this one is a wonderful idea. please continue.

sincerley,

me
Sheldor chapter 1 . 6/28/2004
Finally! At last I have found a quality fic. I searched every where for something with class. There arnt any good Ron and Hermione drama fics any more only fluff and smut, very annoying indeed. Thank you for posting this out it was really good, you're very talented! Kepp up thr good work.
Hold-Your-Hippogriffs chapter 1 . 4/7/2004
That was very good. I think a sequel would be nice.. but it's your story!
KeeperOfTheMoon chapter 1 . 3/29/2004
Aw, thats so sweet! Its going on my favorites!