Reviews for The Tao of Diogenes
zyphoracutie chapter 1 . 4/8
I think I have reread this story 5 times and spent 15 minutes trying to find it tonight...I truly love it
aalens chapter 1 . 11/22/2014
This is the first Snape/Ron I have ever read, but it won't be the last (if I can manage to find any more that is) as you have given me a new favourite pairing. This fic was amazingly good: inventive, erotic and very funny.
BTW, if you will forgive a quick Brit pick; unless we are pretending to be Americans, we never call autumn 'fall'.
Tao Ayame chapter 1 . 4/10/2014
This one is so beautifull, it's incredible... You just left me speechless!
Thanks a lot for this one-shot!
SnowingOnCupcakes chapter 1 . 2/16/2014
This was an amazing fic! I didn't think I would like the pairing as much as I did, but it was brilliantly well written. Congrats!
KisunaFuji chapter 1 . 2/8/2014
Awwww... so cute
Unknown289 chapter 1 . 12/27/2013
Well written. I enjoyed it.
PrincessVamp chapter 1 . 12/1/2012
Lovely. I find myself coming back to your stories over and over again. Thank you for hours of enjoyment! The only problem is I now want to travel to Paris! Maybe someday...
anaraz chapter 1 . 8/21/2012
I wasn't sure about the pair, but you did good work
Katalara chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
Love this story!
Emmylia chapter 1 . 8/19/2012
I will fully admit that when I saw this fic rec, I was skeptical I'd like it.
Now that I've read it, I just wanted you to know that I loved it! Loved It! This is going in my favorites and you're amazing!
Oh, and I loved Diogenes too. I cracked up when Ron gave it to Severus.
Suosikki chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Wow. When this story was recommended in one of the groups I am in, I was a bit apprehensive. I do not read this pairing. Ever. But since it was just a one shot, I figured why not. The person that recommended it has never disappointed me yet.

I am so glad I read this. I found myself upset to see the end. I wish it was longer. This was... beautiful. I don't think there is any other word for it. It was sweet, real, emotional. You managed to make the characters grow and change while still, somehow, amazingly, keeping them in character. Your writing style is wonderful. I don't think they could have come together believably if anyone else tried to write this.

I adored everything about this and will be looking through your other works, hoping to find another treasure like this.
Sillysnarrylovin chapter 1 . 8/18/2012
Good. :)
IchigoRenji chapter 1 . 8/15/2012
I..wow...yeah. lol. I've never read a Severus x Ron story before.
Your story was surprisingly really well written. I enjoyed it...and feel
a bit sad that it was so short. Great work.
Cheers,
IchigoRenji
TruHurts chapter 1 . 5/25/2012
I loved it! Good job :)
The Dream Whisperer chapter 1 . 7/31/2011
I frankly have no idea how many times I've read this story, and I don't know why I haven't reviewed it. Every year or so I would stumble upon it again and read it all over with a sense of freshness and newness that never goes away.

And every time, when Ron and Snape got their happy ending, I would cry. Because the language was so wryly humourous; because it's almost matter-of-fact that they fell for each other; because the happiness is in the shift in their worldview instead of something loud and celebratory. They are happy, and it's shown in every possible way. After the fic, after what they went through- I can't help but cry like a baby.

This is beautiful. Thank you so much for sharing it.