Reviews for Birthday Daze
Dayari chapter 1 . 8/9/2004
Wow... that was REALLY good! Poor Integra, nobody takes care of her birthday... if that happened to me, I would cry, too!

The sentence "She knew that he would die before she was allowed to come to harm, because, at Walter’s urging, she had made it a standing order." was really written great! I think, Fanfictions about young Integra are always sweet... Alucard and Integra aren't really in love, he is more like a kind of big brother to her. That's cute

I think you have to go on writing!

(Sorry if my English isn't so well, but I'm german )
Anubis-Shinigami chapter 1 . 8/6/2004
Oh yes! Have fun, Alucard! And please update or continue this story otherwise, author! _
Death's Integrity chapter 1 . 8/4/2004
That was great! Integra showing emotion and Alucard has no idea how to handle an emotional sixteen-year old. I love the story! Hope you write more like these!
mslcat chapter 1 . 6/3/2004
Cool! Imaginative. The series leaves alot to the imagination. Cause no matter how cold, decisive and commanding integra is now; she was once a child and still very much human. Keep writing.
Rei Jaganshi chapter 1 . 4/4/2004
I loved it!
TeaRoses chapter 1 . 3/25/2004
Oh that was great! I love to see Alucard interact with teenage Integra... and Integra showing moments of weakness (she must have a weakness, musn't she? perhaps not) I'd love to read more of your work.
Elbereth Silimaur chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
heh heh integra getting herself drunk...*shakes head* never would have expected that but after reading that story it makes sense. anyway great story hope you write more like this!
~*~elbereth silimaur
Jenna1980 chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Very nice piece of work you've created. I can actually see it as an episode or a flashback of some sorts in the series. Good work!
Sleep Walking Funky Chicken chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Sarah: O_O *Squeal*
Siya: *rubs ears* is that realy nessicary!
Sarah: *nod nod*
Siya: -_- amatures.. *Wanders off*
Sarah: *Sticks out tongue* THAT WAS GOOD!(o.o i hate typos *Almost typed "FOOD", which alchohol is certainly not! .*)
*Takes breath* MOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMOREMORE!
...perdy please, if you can...
Jan. McNeville chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Aww! That was wonderful! I'd actually love to see her smashed. Wouldn't we all? Brilliantly written, with wit but no OOCism, and brevity that only whets the appetite for more of your work. Shall we get it? Please? Ah, it's so good to read a good fic these days...