Reviews for Hard to Get
kagome313 chapter 2 . 10/11/2008
i think its been a while since u updated this o.o

so if only to message me baq, plz tell me if u'll someday udpdate so i wont have any false hope...

n shame on kikyou for not knowing the devilish inuyasha xDD
kagome313 chapter 1 . 10/11/2008
hm, this is an interesting story; especially with sango being the ex of inuyasha - i nvr read alot of fics with that
x-PoisonousKisses-x chapter 2 . 12/28/2006
hey can u plz update, i luv it so far and i would really lyk it if u put sum sess/kagura stuff, keep me posted 4 wen u update thanx
Rachster chapter 2 . 4/1/2006
Omgg...Inuyasha! _ Don't hurt Kags /
Sapphire Midnight chapter 2 . 3/9/2006
This is really good!
Sanci chapter 2 . 2/22/2006
Me: Surprisingly, I can't really recall your last version of this story. I guess that's a good thing because then I would be mad! *sticks out tongue*

Inu: Who cares? I'm hot in this story, and I wanna get Kagome. I think it's time to play...

Me: *swats him on head* Stop talking about dear Kagome like that! She'd be good for your character!

Inu: *growls* I know what I want, and it's to be with all the girls I can! *flexes bonified muscles with a smirk*

Me: *grab his haori in a fist* Now, now my beloved Inu, why would you want all girls when you already have me?

Inu: *smirks* And I definitely have... Remember last time?

Me: *blushes* Inu, we can chat about that later... **/

Now Over, I do like where this is going. Personally, I loved the part when Inuyasha had to remove his pants. *blushes at the mental image*

Inu: D-don't think that, wench!

Me: *glares at Inu* It's a good thing your body blinds me from your potty mouth...

Inu: *glaring in silence*

Me: Anyway, I can't wait to see more of the cosmic friction between Inu and Kags. I'll admit I was pretty shocked that Sango had actually dated Inu. I can't picture them like that... - *looks for Inu* Hey, get back here! I knew you being perfectly quiet was too good to be true! Hey!

Inu: I am not a damn horse, ya rabbit!

Me: How'd you know I was a rabbit?

Inu: *blinks* I read it while we were eating Chinese food last night.

Me: *huggles him* Aww, you're so sweet!

Inu: *turns red* Don't do that until were in private!

Me: Write more soon Over, I'll be waiting! *sees Inu's wicked gleam* Um...Maybe not that soon... Bye!
RiaMayWinchester chapter 2 . 2/13/2006
omg i love ur story iu can't wait to read the next chapter so write more asap iight ;)~mia~
Punk Rock Miko2 chapter 2 . 2/12/2006
update please
d'Anima chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
Oh, half-naked Inu. That would be a laugh. I kinda feel sorry for him because of what happened with Kikyo...no wait, that's not pity. It's just ridicule.

~Miko-chan
d'Anima chapter 1 . 2/11/2006
Miroku's "You mean you're attracted to me?" comment...what a crackup! I love this fic. It's so hilarious. Poor Sango. You bash that Miroku!

~Miko-chan
tinaIY chapter 2 . 2/11/2006
aww I really hope you can put on the rest soon it's really good can't wait

~tina~
Rochellyyy chapter 2 . 2/11/2006

u need to post more!
InuTime chapter 7 . 10/4/2005
update! plz plz plz plz up date!

FAVS _

i/t:*sobs*

O/B: whats wrong?

i/t:Y-you leFT ME! *sob*

O/B: What are you talking about you crazy person

i/t:You LEFT ME! WITH A CLIFF! *sobs harder*

O/B:okayy... (thinks to self) 'Crazy people are making up weird conversations with me!)

Hehe, im creppy when i like a book, sorry... _

-InuTime
PreciousLover170 chapter 7 . 9/23/2005
Update quick! WHo was the guy on the other line? Kouga(yuck!), Hobo(*pukes), who who who? i need to know! is there gonna be kikyo bashing?
angel-tears-16 chapter 7 . 7/1/2005
girl i hate to brake it too you but its time to kick it into gear and update this story! you can do it come on just jot down a day at school and post it...it might even help you to meditate on where the sequal to the other story i love so much *wink wink nudge nudge* is going so please! *begs* and i hardly ever beg!