Reviews for You Win
Cindy aka SG1PhileShipper chapter 1 . 4/21/2004
Excellent story. Powerful emotions I could relate to very well. And another chapter to make them kiss would be nice. I'd have to agree with Laura Katherine on that. LOL. But hey, even if they don't kiss, your story will still be wonderful.
AngelWings8 chapter 1 . 4/17/2004
Awesome story. I really enjoyed it. Their exchanges were very realistic, and your story was well-written. Great job.
hazeleyes571 chapter 1 . 3/19/2004
I'd say that you're off to a good start! I can imagine Sara being that weary with the whole 'thing'.I'm glad that you didn't make Grissom too diffident too, 'cos I don't find that guy is at the top of his tree and he did get Lady Heather, didn't he!
Pilotchick4GSR chapter 1 . 3/18/2004
First CSI fic? Very good! Ahh, but you just can't end it here? They have to atleast kiss? :)
angelic-mand chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
This is great for your fisrt CSI fanfic keep on writing.
jtbwriter chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
We win! That is good!
Seriously-you got Gris/Sara-I would like to see more of your work!
Thanks!
And Also With You chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
You must not be aware of the 'they must kiss' rule. :) If you resolve the G/S tension, they must kiss. Okay, it's a rule I've made up, but still...you can post another chapter and make me happy! This was really well written, with believable dialogue. I enjoyed it and look forward to more from you.
rosie chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
'It really would be amazing... And they hadn't even kissed yet.' I Love this! It seems so in character that they would finally talk about 'this' and then not even kiss! An excellent first story and while I wouldn't mind seeing another chapter, it's perfect just as it is. A wonderful read! Hope we'll see more from you in the future!
Xerica chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
I love it! Don't touch it, or add another chapter, it's perfect as it is. What sets it apart is the fact that you put an original spin on how a G/S 'ship should play out. Also, I agree, that "Finding Nemo" line is the one I'd have to lift...
lisa370472004 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Could you please put another chapter up or a Epilouge? Something. THat was good. Hope to read more CSI
Lisa
mauralin13 chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I think the only way this could get better was if you continued with another chapter:) This was a great fic...very angsty...and very good! Hope to see more CSI fics from you!
Grissom chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Hmm...I must say, a very nice first CSI fic! The characters were pretty much in character. And I do love the Finding Nemo line! So cute! Is there going to be more? :)
~Grissom
CSIShipperGirl chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Hey everyone has to start somewhere. I read for two months straight before starting my first fic. So I have seen fics of every caliber. Yours is up there with the best of them. I loved how you packed so much into a small piece. I can easily see a sequel to this one. Your characterization was right on, and even if you don't continue this one, it works just fine as a stand alone fic. Keep on writing CSI fics, you're a natural.
CSISG
leddy chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
Very enjoyable story. You were very true to character I hope to read more.
Jessica chapter 1 . 3/15/2004
I just love your story. Hope you write a sequel or other chapters please.