Reviews for The Gray Man
Iniora Nackatori chapter 3 . 2/2/2007
kawai! This was a cool story!

I... can't really say more than that. This was a great story; thank you for writing it.

Until next time, this is Iniora Nackatori, signing out!
Yami Vizzini chapter 3 . 11/2/2005
You know, I thought I had caugh up with all of your stories, and then I realized I had skipped this one. (slaps forehead) I should have figured the gray hair would be important. And you know, maybe it was just the Totoro reference, but all of those spirits made this feel like a Miyazaki film... that's a good thing!
Shutsumon chapter 3 . 7/2/2004
Wow, that was different and really good.

I enjoyed it.
suisei no mitsukai chapter 3 . 4/11/2004
Wow. That was a wonderful story. I love the whole idea of it. You wrote it wonderfully. :) Keep up your great work.
Alex Warlorn chapter 3 . 4/2/2004
Was Sora actually present when the Gray Man took out that Dusk Lizard in her 'dream' or what?
This story was intense, emotional, and an interesting fix of fantasy into the sci-fi style of digimon, I'll admit, this is the first time I've seen it done RIGHT. You have a habit of writing stories other write badly with style and skill and interest. Good job.
I NEVER saw the bit with the rainbow dragon coming, that surprise was one in a million.
Though I am wondering how anyone could not notice something that huge even from a distance. (meaning the locals.)
So it needed the emotion of love to evolve to it's true form. Nice touch. Should feel cliche but it doesn't, good job. Read ya next time.
Alex Warlorn chapter 2 . 3/28/2004
Sorry it took so long to review,
Why do I get the idea this Gray Man is Oberon, king of the fae from Shakespeare's play A Midsummer Night's Dream?
I don't know if that's who you had in mind with this character, but that's really who I get the impression of.
Why do I have the feeling that there's more to that house then mets the eyes? Like everything else in that place?
Hmm . . . so Piyo's actions don't affect those things, but it does still effect the natural world, there's a connection here.
Why doesn't Piyo EVER evolve while she's here? CAN'T she? I doubt those things could ignore her then.
That kitsune . . . . why am I so suddenly reminded of Renamon? Her data was based off of one.
Does does that fox even know what digital monster IS?
It was reading Sora's mind?
to the kitsune.
to the kitsune."
There was no one here to save her.
There was no one here to save her this time.
Sora wondered why they didn't seem to be surprised to see each other.
Okay . . . this opens some possibilities.
until there was nothing but silence.
The monster vanished into thin air or what?
Four voices, reminds me of four other beings of great power in the digimon cannon, yes yes I know, I'm looking in the wrong place.
At the bottom of the slope,
Super vision or walked there?
no preconceived notions about Piyomon
Other being a stuffed animal.
discovering what I was capable of..."
No instructions?
So why has Sora been dreaming of him? Has her mother been too and she simply shurges it off?
The admins of this world drafted her father, the admins of the digital world drafted Sora, I sense conflict brewing . . . after all . . the natural and the electronic are natural enemies. Something to remember, and be wary of.
OmnicromXR chapter 2 . 3/22/2004
*blinks**blinks again**blinks again*
PROFESSER TAKENOUCHI?
What a fantastic world you live in...
Alex Warlorn chapter 1 . 3/17/2004
Another story from you, I know it's going to be good.
In a place like that, nothing is what it seems, and Piyo inability to harm those 'things' proves that there IS something unknown about that place. Besides, who ever heard of a woman who needed a walking stick keeping that kind of pace? Phone lines, underground, that far out in the middle of nowhere? And there no way in hades a cordless network could reach that far.
Would all digimon be effected this way? Or would digimon whose forms are based off of the local mythology fair better?
Do you read your reviews? Asking.
The Afterlight chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
"Yes, Dad," she answered. "Don't worry. I'd just as soon not get lost in the woods. I've done it before. It wasn't a lot of fun."

After reading that, the only thought that crossed my mind was, "Yeah, those road signs certainly weren't useful."

Teehee. Can't wait for more! You know how inept I am at giving you concrit... you're just so much BETTER than me!
OmnicromXR chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
Aren't you running enough stories already?
*smacks Terra*
Now that Terra(My Cat/Demon queen) is off the keyboard I'll go into my review of it. It reads like a SilvorMoon story. This of course means that we have an idea of whats going on but that your explanation looks better on text than it does in our head. Naturally you've done the usual smorgasborg of things that make your stories so attractive: Namely Inhale Thesauri for your details(preternatural? first time I've seen someone use that), Come up with Ludicrously interesting ideas, Do abnormal amounts of research, and somehow get me hooked in about 15 words. I'll be happy if you update sometime in the next decade. Seeya then!
Eowyn the Fair chapter 1 . 3/16/2004
A very well plotted and written story with a twist of originality to it. I particularly like that the story focuses around the relationship between one of the chosen and her partner, a relationship that gets ignored in fictions much too often. Writing that Piyomon can speak the language of birds is also a fine idea, and one that hopefully will be explored more fully as the story progresses. I guess I'm kind of neutral on the idea of working through the father/daughter thing between Sora and her father.
Again, a fine work. Nicely scripted, and very rarely did it get choppy or rushed. Be well.