Reviews for Angels That Shall Remain
Guest chapter 1 . 3/30/2011
Why is it that people start an angels trilogy story and NEVER finish it? Seriously I only found one or two that were completely finished and they weren't even that long. UPDATE PLEASE!
holdme4evr chapter 15 . 10/23/2008
this is so good! i hope leah and ethan end up together, but ure a great writer!

love ure story

please keep writing!

i want to find out where ure going whith it
horse princess chapter 15 . 5/2/2008
no leah can't leave yet because what if ethan dose not want to marry that no good hell of a woman he belongs with leah and leah belongs with ethan love it
Mark Smallwood chapter 1 . 3/16/2007
hate to break it to you but this is not amish like at all...I grew up near Lancaster and Amish would never be so proud or ashamed as you painted them. They believe pride to be a highly sinful thing and i think this really portrays them the wrong way.
Brit1292 chapter 15 . 5/1/2006
this is a good story make more chapters
Conni chapter 15 . 7/2/2005
are you sure you are not lurlene mcdaniel ?

I mean this should be published !

please add more !

you should really consider being a profesional writer !well,please update it !

nobody's listenin chapter 6 . 6/7/2005
Is everything wrong? Have you ever heard anyone who wasn't sarcastic say that. I know I haven't.
notjustaprincessatheart chapter 15 . 5/21/2005
Zarroc chapter 15 . 4/16/2005
this was a good story, keep writing, please make more chapters, i enjoyed the story
Zarroc chapter 9 . 4/16/2005
good job, keep writing
Zarroc chapter 7 . 4/16/2005
This story is really good, keep writing more
brittney chapter 15 . 3/13/2005
I am very ancious to read about what happens next i feel like this is the book it fits so well with the others i felt like crying i can't believe there just friends, lol. I can't wait till the next one comes. your doing a great job and keep up the good work!
shortie4574 chapter 11 . 2/10/2005
This is an AWESOME story!
s.o chapter 15 . 1/29/2005
please hurry and finsish im hooked to your story it's great!
storywriterso chapter 9 . 1/27/2005
so far your story is awesome i really like it it's original and im only at chapter 9! :)