Reviews for Revalations
Tankred chapter 16 . 11/1/2004
Hmm, when did Harry practice? Well he seems to be good at it if he could keep Snape out...
leggylover03 chapter 16 . 10/31/2004
That was a nice chapter. I do hope you are writing the next one so that it can be posted soon!
starangel2106 chapter 16 . 10/31/2004
5pts. aww that was cute. good chap. (oh and your forgiven about the wait. hehe) :D
Padawan Anakin chapter 16 . 10/31/2004
hey! just found this, its good..
Jaws chapter 15 . 10/24/2004
I like your story very much, and hope to see more very soon . . . keep up the good work : )
meg chapter 15 . 10/23/2004
This is a very excellent story. Ron and Hermione should be in this story for a since they are his best friends but I like it when its just Snape and Harry. I like the way you did Snape's character. As we all know he is always mean to basically everybody but in my opinion he has to have a nicer side to him too. He still should still be tough to Harry but a little bit nicer to him too. I also like the way you did Harry's character too. I think that is the way he would feel. I mean he will probably think it is his thought that Cedric and Sirus died and is probably having recurring nightmares about them. Being the way that he is will not want to talk about it that much. Well, I absolutely like this story. Please e-mail me if you can when you update at meg826 If you can I would very much appreciate it!
lali chapter 15 . 10/22/2004
I'm so happy you updated! Great job! I still liked this chapter. Even if its short. :)
Chocolate Frog chapter 15 . 10/21/2004
Magnificant! Absalutely magnificant! This is really really good, and needs to be updated really really soon. Well, what are you waiting for, get on with it!

Luv Choco Frog
Raiining chapter 2 . 10/17/2004
hm...

interesting story! a little OOC ... but the writing is decent, and I have a feeling you'll only get better as your confidence improves!

reading on!
Jen chapter 15 . 10/16/2004
Gets better with every chapter!
jackic326 chapter 15 . 10/16/2004
Awsome chapter. Please update soon.
NadaZilch chapter 15 . 10/16/2004
Well-orchistrated. I thought you did a good job of letting Severus feel, while keeping him in-character. Harry did need a talking to, even if it was painful. Happy writing.
Tankred chapter 15 . 10/16/2004
Noo, Harry needs Hermione to be with him, don't make her go!
shelly101 chapter 15 . 10/15/2004
no, this was perfect! thanks!
leggylover03 chapter 15 . 10/15/2004
Will Harry and Snape grow closer? or will they merely work together to kill Voldemort? Update soon I need more!
301 | « Prev Page 1 .. 8 9 10 11 12 13 14 .. Last Next »