Reviews for Revalations
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
really good story!
Jaymee1000 chapter 23 . 4/23/2009
This was a really good story and i enjoyed reading it very much.
Cremello chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
It's pretty good, but there is one spelling error that really sticks out: the title. It's spelled revelations.
Jade chapter 23 . 12/9/2008
That was a really good story. I'll admit, your writing style started out a bit rough in the first few chapters, but you definately improved at the end. All in all, I loved reading it!
hypercell chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
if James and Sev are brothers, why do they have different last names?
hypercell chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
This is really interesting.
Snapeismygodfather chapter 23 . 8/31/2008
I read the entire story in one go and absolutely loved it... it was great the way you developed the characters of Snape and Harry and showed their relationship...

I would just like to point out that you tend to use "of" instead of "have" a lot... not that it matters a lot but i am a grammar freak... so just thought you would like to know too...

also you mentioned Harry's birthday... so wouldn't it be on July 1st and then they would have to return to school the next day or something like that... but you can always change the date as it's your story

Sorry i am being really nosy, but then again, it's a fantastic story... great going! :)
Shinigami-chan chapter 23 . 8/16/2008
how you ended it sounded like there should have been more, but it says it's complete. so i hope you have a sequal. i like this story.
spikesbitch chapter 23 . 6/28/2008
this is a really good story. i've enjoyed the slow development of severus and harrys relationship. i also really love severus' relationship with his house elf. it's a fascinating idea now harry is back at hogwarts. have you plans for a sequel?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
Rhi,

Please do me a favor? If you write another Harry Potter story (Which I hope you do) Well you please stop saying you are sorry? Your stories is great and it does not matter if you take awhile to update. That just means that you are working hard to get each chapter the way you want it. And that is asign of a good writer. So if you do write another story take as long as you need. OK?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 8 . 6/2/2008
This is a really good story. I am hook. It took me by surprise that this is your first story. I do not want to stop reading it. It is that good. Are you going to writ any more Harry Potter Stories? I believe they would be very good. And I would read them. Pleasde keep up the great work.
Elfin69 chapter 23 . 5/2/2008
This was a really good fic and I hope that you will start another one to show Harry's sixth year and how his relationship with Snape develops.
darkorangecat chapter 23 . 4/30/2008
I am glad that you persevered through this. I enjoyed reading it. Thank you ;0)
agent moriel chapter 23 . 4/25/2008
wow, this was amazing! are you going to write a sequel? that'd be really exciting; you'd do a great job. thanks for the awesome read!
New Profileaccount chapter 4 . 4/19/2008
I likey it -adds to faves-
300 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »