Reviews for Revalations
chrystaline chapter 23 . 12/11/2009
That was a really nice story. I love the ending. Are you planning on writing a sequel? I hope you are (:
mooree chapter 23 . 11/7/2009
Nice story! i think you should right a sequel to it with harry's sixth year. good work!
123-321 chapter 23 . 10/21/2009
aww i liked it
Hocapontas chapter 23 . 7/27/2009
WOW! Awesome story! I hope there is a sequel! I'm going to go look! If there isn't one I hope you going to write one.
honore chapter 23 . 6/19/2009
I know it's been a minute since this story was written, but I've just now read it. It's great. I love it. I love your story line, Snapes personality and his caring house elf and crow. You are a really good writer. I will definately be reading more of you. Thanks
kitcat19us chapter 1 . 5/28/2009
really good story!
Jaymee1000 chapter 23 . 4/23/2009
This was a really good story and i enjoyed reading it very much.
Cremello chapter 23 . 12/29/2008
It's pretty good, but there is one spelling error that really sticks out: the title. It's spelled revelations.
Jade chapter 23 . 12/9/2008
That was a really good story. I'll admit, your writing style started out a bit rough in the first few chapters, but you definately improved at the end. All in all, I loved reading it!
hypercell chapter 6 . 9/4/2008
if James and Sev are brothers, why do they have different last names?
hypercell chapter 2 . 9/3/2008
This is really interesting.
Snapeismygodfather chapter 23 . 8/31/2008
I read the entire story in one go and absolutely loved it... it was great the way you developed the characters of Snape and Harry and showed their relationship...

I would just like to point out that you tend to use "of" instead of "have" a lot... not that it matters a lot but i am a grammar freak... so just thought you would like to know too...

also you mentioned Harry's birthday... so wouldn't it be on July 1st and then they would have to return to school the next day or something like that... but you can always change the date as it's your story

Sorry i am being really nosy, but then again, it's a fantastic story... great going! :)
Shinigami-chan chapter 23 . 8/16/2008
how you ended it sounded like there should have been more, but it says it's complete. so i hope you have a sequal. i like this story.
spikesbitch chapter 23 . 6/28/2008
this is a really good story. i've enjoyed the slow development of severus and harrys relationship. i also really love severus' relationship with his house elf. it's a fascinating idea now harry is back at hogwarts. have you plans for a sequel?
Ginnylove9990 chapter 14 . 6/2/2008
Rhi,

Please do me a favor? If you write another Harry Potter story (Which I hope you do) Well you please stop saying you are sorry? Your stories is great and it does not matter if you take awhile to update. That just means that you are working hard to get each chapter the way you want it. And that is asign of a good writer. So if you do write another story take as long as you need. OK?
305 | « Prev Page 1 2 3 4 5 12 .. Last Next »